The Definition of Love

Valerie watched the happy couples snuggling against each other as she entered the school grounds.

Her head held high and the sound of her high heels stomping against the ground. All heads turned towards her.

At the corner of her eye, she spotted Hilary and James. One of the first couples she paired in freshmen year, which of course, included chaos, screaming and tears. It was the same with every one.

Someone had to be the evil bitch that indirectly brought everyone together.
Why not she?

To her, true love was a rubber band.
You more you stretch it, when you let it go, the bigger the impact becomes.

True love wasn't Prince Charming picking you up on a white horse and galloping with you into the sunset.

It consisted of the mixture of screaming, crying, hatred and affection,

and that, was true love.

______
( kinda put what supposedly was for two chapters into one. Your welcome. )

Stephan sat on the bench, doodling sketches of stickmen into his notepad, he was preparing for the Special Edition of the school papers on Feburary (note: in my country, my school starts on jan.)

He had to do a column on love, due to Valentine's Day.

He frowned. To him, love was the biggest distraction anyone could actually fall for.

His mother loved father, but father cheated on her with another woman. Ultimately, it all ended in tears and pain. His mother was now a drunkyard, asking for money instead of working to earn money to support her children.

But of course, he couldn't write such negative comments into a school paper column, so he left it blank, leaving it to be done on another day.

The worst mistake you could ever commit was love, because that person shall be your weakness.

It only ever ends in heartbreak,

and that, is true love.