prologue

He walked through the halls of his college, hoping to get in class in time. Although he knew he wouldn't cause he woke up ten minutes late and there's so much people rushing. As he tried to fasten his pace a little bit, he suddenly bumped into someone, causing them to both fall to the floor.

"God, I'm such an idiot." Calum says quietly to himself.

He looked at the person he had bumped to and saw a girl wincing in pain. He quickly stood up and let out a hand. "I'm sorry," he says, offering his hand and the girl looks up, grabbing it and he pulls her. "It's alright, we're all rushing," she says back, making a slight smile.

"Besides rushing, I think we both need to go." She says, fixing her McBusted shirt. She then waved at him and started to run. "Wait," Calum called, but she was too far now. He sighed and went back to rushing as well. Until he saw her necklace on the ground. He picked it up and put it in his pockets. Finally, he started rushing to his first class of the day.

As he enters the room, he already saw that his professor was teaching. He quietly went to his seat, but he couldn't help but notice his professor giving him a glare, most probably for being late. Calum put his things down and listened attentively. Though, he just couldn't stop thinking about the girl. He just sighed and jotted down some notes.

//

"Dude, do you have any exam to study for?"

"Nope." Calum replies as he walks with Ashton. "Well do you want to get some yogurt?"

"That sounds good." Says Calum as they change their direction to the yogurt store in front of the campus. They got inside and grabbed the cups and abused the free samples. Until they were forced to buy because they wanted to add some stuff. Once they settled in a seat by the window, the two boys started a coversation.

"Why'd you enter class late today, by the way?" Asks Ashton.

Calum smiles, remembering the girl he bumped into. Ashton gasps, "A girl, isn't it, huh?"

"Maybe." Says Calum, taking a spoon of yogurt. "Ah, Calum Hood getting ladies already?"

"I didn't even get her name," Calum sighs. "What happened, then?"

"Bumped into her. But she ran away because she was late as well."

"Well that's sad. We can find her through the directory in the library if you want." Ashton says, patting his mate's shoulder. Calum looks at him, "We can go through that directory?"

"Uh.." Ashton trails off. "Ash, we can't go through that."

"But unless we're emplyees of the university then we can." Ashton makes a mischevious smile.

"What are you implying, Irwin."

"Well.."

-

an. prologue yay. i know it seems boring but once i start the chapters it's going to be so wONDERFUL. just trust me, okay.