Chapter 6-Plan

Fundy's POV
Date-December 10 2020 2:48 A.M

Tommy and Tubbo carried me to Dream's house along with Techno. Tommy was being quite dramatic so Dream took me from Tommy and Tubbo,he held me in his arms and I felt safe but I heard their plan earlier so I already know what's gonna happen.
Dream: "You guys could come If you like."
Dream said as he held me in his arms.
Tommy: "Thank you!"
He said as he ran in and collapsed onto Dream's couch. Tommy and Tubbo were asleep as Techno handed Dream a note. Dream read it then bridal carried me upstairs to his bedroom. And gently placed me onto his bed and tucked me in. I couldn't help to smile,I felt so cared for. I haven't felt that in a while,Will never did this for me not even as a child and mom was never here. No-one even knew that I existed except for Dream. Anyways Dream sat down next to me on the the bed and stared at me for a while. He took off his mask and set it down. He looked stressed out. His dirty blonde hair was a mess probably because he had just gotten out of bed. He sat there in silence. Until he finally muttered
Dream: "Why George?"

Third Person POV

Dream: "Why George?"
Dream muttered under his breath as he got up from the bed. He went to his closet to get some blankets for Tommy and Tubbo while thinking about the situation. He wanted to help Fundy but he doubts that Fundy would forgive him after what had happened during the wedding. Dream went downstairs, Techno was asleep on another couch Dream gave them all blankets and went back up to think about it. When he went back up Fundy was sat up at the side of the bed.
Dream: "Oh you're awake, I go get you some water."
Fundy stayed silent as Dream went to get a glass of water. Fundy sat there thinking about what Dream would do next and what his plan was. Fundy was thinking too much about Dream lying to him so he started to cough once again.

Fundy's POV

The cough felt even worse than ever,there seemed to be more blood than before and instead of flower petals I started to cough up withered roses. The withered roses reminded me of Dream, he loved roses and the since they are withered it represents Dream's dead love towards me. I heard Dream rushing to get into the room since he probably heard me coughing. He came into the room putting the glass of water on a table near the door and ran over to me. He grabbed a tissue from the tissue box that was on a bedside table next to the bed and began wiping the blood off my mouth. He looked upset,surprised,stressed and he looked like he was in pain like his heart had been broken. When he was finished he sat down next to me and embraced me.
Dream: "I'm sorry.."
He said as he started to sob. I showed no emotion, I just sat there hugging him. [This is just part of his plan isn't..?]

Word count-546

Thank you for 100+ reads!❤️ Y'all are Pogchamp!