Chapter 8-An uncomfortable situation

Fundy's POV

Dream quickly rushed over to me breaking the eye contact between George and I. Handing me the glass of water from earlier as he sat down next to me. George was just eyeing me once again as Sapnap came over to talk to Dream. George's eyes were filled with rage and jealousy, I guess that he was either jealous that Dream was paying more attention to me than him or that Dream was caring for me.

We just stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. I stared hatefully into his brown eyes
At that point I just wanted to crave them out and listen to him scream in pain and agony.

But of course I won't, but he will pay for pain he has caused me.

Dream's POV

There was a eerie silence that filled the room. The only thing that broke the deafening silence was Sapnap quietly asking me what was going on. But I couldn't say anything since Fundy was right next to me. I could tell that George and Fundy were sharing a hateful stare which just made it so much more uncomfortable.

Dream: "Um I think you two should go"
I said while getting up from the bed. Now both Fundy and George have turned their attention to me which made the situation a bit better.
George: "But we were only here for a bit and you still haven't decided if you were coming with us to get decorations."
Dream: "Why don't you... get Bad to help?"
Sapnap: "Bad's going to be decorating his(/Skeppy) house with Skeppy."
Fundy: "Why don't you get Ninja to go."

Fundy muttered quietly under his breath. But it wasn't quiet enough since I heard it and George probably did too based off of his facial expression.

George look annoyed and seemed as he was quietly mocking Fundy's words by slightly rocking his head side to side and mouthing 'Why don't you get Ninja to go.' The situation was worsening so I went up to George and basically pushed him to the front door with Sapnap walking quickly behind me leaving Fundy alone in my room.

George's POV

Dream pushed me out of his room and dragged me down the stairs by hand all the way to the front door with Sapnap walking closely behind.
Dream: "Look I would love to hang out with you guys and get decorations for the community house but I'm quite busy at the moment and if you guys really want me to decorate the community with you, you need to either wait until I'm finished or until I have free time."
He said quietly keeping in mind that there were people sleeping on the couch.
George: "What do you have to do that is SOOOO important anyways?"
Dream: "When if I don't do it someone will die. I can't tell you too much but it's important."
Sapnap: "George just give it up let's just wait until he has time."
Dream: "Thank you."
Sapnap: "Come on let go home."
George: "Fine. Whatever."

Word count-511
Woah it's been a long time since I've updated
I did not expect this story to get over 1k views
Thank you!