Author's Note

Hi, potential readers. I am a newbie in publishing stories in Wattpad, but I am not a newbie in writing wholesome stories.

I have chosen the path of boyslove themed stories because I am deeply inspired by the novels of Thai such as,  2gether, The Lovely Writer, A Tale of A Thousand Stars, Tharntype, and the list goes long. Kudos to their respective authors.

Additionally, because I am a fan of the Ppop group, BGYO, one of the main character of this story is inspired by one of the members. It is pretty obvious who he is as soon as you read the story. Or even the just description. Ok. I'll tell who he is. Drum roll, please. It's Angelo Troy Rivera. Disclaimer: The character in my story does not necessarily represent and reflect BGYO Gelo as a person, as a whole, but the looks of BGYO Gelo is indeed, heavenly so I kind of see Gelo in my story as Gelo of BGYO. I love BGYO. I'm a huge fan of all of them: Gelo, Nate, Akira, JL and Nate. Pinoy pride.

Credits to the rightful actors I used as representations of my characters.

I am a Filipino. Inheritor of the glorious past. Char! But seriously, I am a Filipino, but I have written this story/novel in mixed languages: English and Filipino.

But, rest assured that I will publish another book, of the same title and story, of which the language used is purely English. So, stay tuned...

The story, the characters, are purely fictional, but most of the scenes are personal experiences. So yeah hehe. Copyright © 2021

Admittedly, the grammar of the entire work is not fully polished, yet the context is pretty understandable.

I sincerely extend my gratitude to all of you, who will read and support me and this story. I have already expected that most, if not some, may not like it or hate it, but I love writing, I love imagining, and you cannot stop me. Haha. God gave me this talent, and I shall treasure it.

So, without further ado, the next part is the prologue of my first ever story, A Jar of Stars.

Enjooooyyy!!!