Chapter 20

Gelo and his friends start to hang out with us as from time to time and there I meet the three of his gang.

Zyrone Joseph Roberts, the one who Yvan feels a badblood on. He's handsome; told us he has Spanish ancestry. It definitely is proved on his physical characteristics. He has a cream-like, smooth complexion and he's tall. I'm guessing around 5'11.

He seems to be teasing yet again Yvan.

"Kilala na din naman kita nung highschool pa tayo kaya 'di na kailangan ng handshake." Yvan said calmly. He's not mad. He is just annoyed with Zyrone.

Xeian Dylan Gutierrez, the Filipino-Chinese blooded beauty. His eyes are utterly captivating. It matches ever so perfectly with his eyebrows and nose. His lips, too, are thin and peach. He has a fair complexion; smooth and healthy. He's tall as well; around 6'0 maybe. He told us that her mom is Chinese that is why he is not carrying their Chinese surname.

"Okay, Cleane. Next naman. Siya naman si Marcou del Mundo." Gelo interrupted, almost with an unhappy tone.

Marcou del Mundo. A cool guy and with the most intense level of humor among the four of them. You can't deny he's handsome, too. Also, he's the shortest member of the gang. Probably about my height, 5'9 feet tall.

It's really nice meeting a larger circle of friends. Especially those that will certainly give you a good time, yet without sacrificing education.

From this day and the days after, I can sense a difference on how Gelo and Kurt treats me. Kitty and Yvan are vocal about it to me, too. With how things are happening and going, I don't really know if what they are doing means more than it should.

There's this instance, during our vacant time, when Kitty invited us for a leisure at CityMall Kalibo. I have already updated Kuya about it and he is cool with it. Just as long as I don't abuse their trust.

Gelo and his friends wanted to tag along with us and we agreed. Kurt is silent about it, though.

We'll be commuting in a tricycle on the way to the mall but Gelo invited me to his car.

"Mag-ta-tricycle na lang ako, Gelo." I smiled declining his invitation. "Gusto ko kasing kasabay sina Kitty."

He sighed and smiled back at me.
"Okay. Sama na lang din ako sa tricycle."

"Kasya ba tayo?" Marcou asked to no particular individual.

"Syempre naman. There are eight of us, at siyam ang kakasya sa tricycle. Kasama na yung driver. Mas madami masasakay nito kesa sa car niyo." Kitty answered.

Yvan and Kitty walk side by side while I am in between Kurt and Gelo. I can definitely feel the tension between them. I'm about to ask them why they hate each other, when Kitty suddenly calls the attention of the tricycle driver she sees.

Kitty and Yvan opted to sit at the back because Kitty does not want her hair to be ruined by the wind as we ride. So... I chose the front seat. I have taken the seat very peacefully and Gelo is about to sit next to me, when Kurt took it first.

"Sorry... Got here first." Kurt teased whiles smirking.

Gelo is evidently in rage. His eyes are burning in fury, but he remained calm. His eyes and lips, though, does not lie.

"Dito na lang tayo sa likod, Gelo." Xeian suggested.

"No." Gelo answers quickly. "Dito ako sa harap."

He chooses to sit on the front-most seat-- The one that is next to the tricycle's wind shield; Where he must position himself perpendicular with our sitting direction.