HICKEY PRANK ON BOYFRIEND!! (GONE WRONG)

"So," Sam started, "I was thinking about doing this prank with Devin."

"Devin?" Colby asked curiously.

"Like a cheating prank," Sam explained, "On Corey."

"Oh, cool," Colby looked up from his phone, "As long as it isn't actually cheating." Colby joked before he placed a kiss on Sam's cheek.

"Of course not." Sam smiled at his lover.

"Be careful you know how angry Corey can get." Colby warns.

"I know, I will." Sam states.

"I love you." Colby smiles.

"I know you do." Sam jokes to his lover.

~~~

"What's up guys, today we are here about to prank, Corey," Sam spoke to the camera, "he's been pranking a ton of people in the house, and we want to get back at him and he would not suspect Devin," He explained

"Me." Devin interrupted, as she gestured to herself.

"To be the one to get him back," Sam continues, "So what are we doing?"

"So basically, I just kinda created a little hickey on my neck with some makeup and I'm going to trick Corey into thinking someone gave me a hickey while he was gone." Devin explained to the Camera.

"So, when Corey gets back," Sam looked behind himself at the door, "in a few minutes, I'm going to quickly run into the closet." Sam explained, "He's just gonna see Devin, lying here with a fat hickey, out in the open." He finished his explanation, "Let's get started."

Sam and Devin worked on setting up and hiding the cameras, together. "We're going to get a second angle." Sam said as he held up the second camera he was about to hide. Sam hid the second camera in the closet of the bedroom.

"He should be here in a few minutes," Sam said while he exited the closet.

Sam and Devin both waited about ten minutes until they both heard Corey get home. "Shit," Sam suddenly felt anxious as he looked around the room, "Lets wait a few seconds so he has time to come up the stairs." Sam explains.

After they waited a couple of seconds, Sam spoke, "Alright, act like you're hiding the hickey." He said as he made his way into the closet to hide.

A few moments after the closet door shuts, Corey walks in, "Hey, baby," he greets Devin, "Who were you talking to?" He asked.

"No one." Devin replied.

"I heard you talking with someone." Corey replied, slightly confused as he sat down on the end of the bed.

"Uh," Devin tried to come up with a lie, "I wasn't talking to anybody." She began playing with her hair, trying to move it in front of the mark that was on her neck.

"I swear I heard you talking." Corey replied.

"No, you're just hearing things, I wasn't talking to anyone." Devin attempted to convince Corey.

"Alright, cool, what's up?" He asked her.

"Nothing, just been waiting for you to come home." Devin shrugs as she paces the room.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Yeah." She confirmed, "How's your day?"

"It was good, but I'm tired and hungry." He replied, "I wanna go get food," Corey explained, "I want panda."

"Oh uh-"

"You hungry?" Corry cut her off.

"No, I'm good, you wanna go pick some up for us?" Devin asked, "Like, you," She trailed off.