An unexpected suprise

"Sometimes all I think about is you.."

                                 "Late nights in the middle of June~"

There was a sudden knock on the door.

"I didn't expect anyone or anything at this hour, who could that be?" Dream asked himself, and went for the door.

He opened the door, and saw a brunette boy. Not just an ordinary boy.

"George.." He said.

"Is this a dream can you slap me?"

George laughed. "It's not a dream Clay."

Clay ran up to George, his hands in George's silky brown hair.

"I can't believe it, it's you!" He said letting out a tear from joy.

Clay quickly lets George inside. As he showed him around.

"Nice house." George said. "Since there's one bed I should probably sleep on the couch."

"No no, it's fine, I'll just keep my distance." Clay answered.

"I'm actually staying here for a month. I told twitter I'll be away to visit family." George explained to Clay.

I can't believe it.. He's staying for the whole month of June with me. Clay said to himself.

"I-I'll order us some pizza." Clay said to George.

30 minutes later the pizza came. Dream went to George, which was in his room.

"George, I was gonna tell you the pizza is ready." Clay said.

"Awe look at you being a little simp for me. A little file on your computer with all my pictures." George said, giggling.

"I-ignore that-" Dream said. "The pizza is here!"

George patted Dream in the shoulder, "It's okay." Then left the room.

Dream felt the red cheeks in his face from embarrassment. Fuck.

As they finished eating, they went to the living room and watched a movie. George ended up falling asleep on Clay's lap. After finishing the movie Clay brought George to his bedroom.

And kisses his forehead.

"Good night George." He said, smiling afterwards.

"G-good night Clay.." George responded in a whisper.

Clay's face went red again from embarrassment, He embarrassed himself infront of George 2 times now. 

"I should go to sleep." Clay said to himself letting out a yawn afterwards.

Author's note:

I'll be apologizing that this is a bit short. Don't worry! I'll make the next one longer.

Stay positive and I hope this made you entertained, even for a bit. Thanks for reading this story and I hope you have a fantastic morning / afternoon/ evening or night c:

                                                                                                                                                           -Belgia