Nightmares

Clay was in, a forest. there was a bunny hopping towards him.

"Hello little fella." Clay said, then smiled sweetly.

"This sure is a nice place." Clay said.

Then he heard a scream - It was George's.

"DREAAAAAM!!" George said, while holding on the edge of the clip.

"GEORGEEEEEEEEEE!!" Dream ran as fast as he can to the cliff. But it was to late, he fell.

"GEORGE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO." He said, screaming while crying.

"C-clay..?"

Clay suddenly woke up from his nightmare.

"George!" He said while crying. "You're alive!!"

"Did something happen Clay?" George asked looking concerned. "Tell me."

"I-I was in this beautiful forest... And t-then, you were hanging on a cliff.. I ran as fast as a could.. And- And.."

"And..?" George said, looking worried.

"You- You fell.. B-but I'm glad that it was just a nightmare." And hugs George as tightly as he could as possible. As George would hear his heartbeat, pumping fast. He knew he was terrified.

"Hey.." George said talking calmly while wiping away Dream's tears, "It's just a nightmare. Nothing bad will happen to me I promise."

"I'm sorry for making you see this side of me George.." Clay said, wiping off his tears.

"Shh.. It's alright Clay, it's alright... Hey, wanna go to the carnival? I heard there's one near here."

"Sure.." Clay said in a low-toned voice. "Bring all the things you need George, we'll go at 11AM."

George nodded, then went out of the bed to get his stuff ready. After that, he went to the bathroom. Clay was standing there, with his dirty blonde hair, wet. The bottom part was wrapped with a towel.

"Like what you see Georgie?" Dream said, letting out a smile afterwards.

George didn't respond but just stared at Clay's amazing features. 

"Oh George~" Clay said, in a low-toned voice.

"S-Shut up you idiot.." George responded. Then proceeds to go in the bathroom.

"I can watch you shower George.. Or maybe join you if you'd like." Dream said. Letting out a small wheeze afterwards.

George just rolled his eyes and smiled. "No you idiot. I need my privacy."

10 minutes later, George went out of the bathroom, with his brown hair, all wet. Clay was staring at his amazing body, his amazingly formed abs.

Clay could feel his cheeks red. "Fuck-.. I-I'm sorry George.." He said.

"Looks like someone enjoys the view." George said, smirking a few seconds later.

"Now kindly get out as I need my privacy to change."

Clay left the room, still flushed.

"How am I falling inlove with this guy.." Clay said, mumbling to himself.

"What was that Clay?" George asked.

Shit he heard me. Clay says to himself.

"N-Nothing George.. Just talking about how nice the weather is! Haha."

Clay felt his cheeks red again due to embarrassment. "I'll be waiting for you downstairs George." Then went down the staircase.

George went out the front door. And saw Clay there. George was wearing a black dream hoodie.

"You look good in my merch Georgie" Clay chuckled.

"Please stop calling me Georgie or we'll have issues here." The brunette boy answered.

"And, what kind of issues Georgie?~" Clay said teasingly.

"Alright screw it you're just making me pissed now." George said getting into his car.

"I'm sorry George, I didn't mean it like that." Clay said, looking a bit sad.

"Awe, is little Cway worried for me..?" George said teasingly.

Clay pulled him in the hoodie string.. So close and looked like they were going to kiss. They were only centimeters away from each other.. Clay's heart pounding like the speed of a train.. So quick.. Like it couldn't stop.

"U-Uh- C-Clay..?" George said, trying to hide the red in his cheeks, his heart pounding as fast as the speed of light..

"I'm sorry George, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"It's alright Clay. It's alright."

Clay didn't know what got into him.

George was thinking of how the kiss would've been. Wishing he never interrupted it and made himself look comfortable. He thought was Clay's lips would feel pressed against his.

His heart was racing.. He couldn't stop thinking about it while they were on the road.

"Uh George, I've noticed you were awfully quiet. I truly apologize for making you uncomfortable earlier. I just didn't know what got into me-"

George didn't let him continue. "As I said Clay, It is fine." he spoke

"I wish I would've felt your lips against mine." He mumbled to himself.

Clay heard it.. But decided not to react to it. His heart was pounding so quickly. It was probably his mind making up scenes. So he shook it off, and focused on the road again.

"We're here.." Clay said. Parking at the parking lot.