Night Time Struck

2nd Person:

You were walking down the sidewalk next to the wet road. Hearing the sooth sound of cars & semis passing by. It sprinkled a little bit while you were taking your nonchalant walk by yourself, but not much fell to make you soaked.

This night was graceful. Street lights were on as well as traffic lights. You found this kind of thing such a great feeling to have w/ you. Every step you took, you were very satisfied w/. You had a smile slowly show as you kept walking, having all the greatest thoughts in your mind.

You always loved walking around this small place at night. Wasn't ever busy on the roads nor sidewalk. Only during the day you'd randomly have PTSD hit you.

After some time, you were feeling to take a stop. So looking up, you saw a bright like from ahead that looks like it was shining from the right of the area. Trees were blocking your view of the actual place so you waited patiently for yourself to arrive at the area as you walked.

As you turned around the last tree of your blocked view, it was an open arcade. You looked at the watch on your wrist. "Past Midnight? What kind of Arcade is open past this time?" You asked yourself. You looked around to the road. A car pasted by, randomly giving you the motivation to just go inside the place.

Your POV:

As I walked toward the entrance, I actually noticed there wasn't a bad amount of cars in the parking lot.

As I opened the thin glass doors to the place, there was a wicked beat playing in the place. The crowd of people were sourounding a huge speaker from the main open area of the arcade. Was there a late night live gaming show that occurs here often or something?

Looking around the place, there were a few kids on the seated car games or whatever, one other kid playing w/ a pinball machine. Other than that, everyone at the place seemed to be surrounding the huge speaker we a.. cute teenage girl w/ brunette, long hair. She seemed to be enjoying what was going on. But the goddamned crowd is blocking my veiw. She seemed to be cheering on the voices beside her when the sound took turns.
I decided to walk closer to the crowd.
"Ehheh.. excuse me!" I tried to squeeze through a few people. The crowd wasn't that huge of course since this place seemed a little small, & gosh the time was late so I'm surprised people are even here.

As I got a clear view of the platform. Woah? BF is here?? I thought that girl was familiar but it was probably the outfit from affar since she usually wears a red dress. And for what I see, usually only a red dress. But she's probably spicing things up since this isn't the hugest—or most dangerous knowing this cyan-haired guy—rap battle event.

The thing is, I don't keep up w/ trending shit going on in the world. I've only heard of this BF dude a few times. But hearing this sick beat sure makes me feel I've missed so much I've should have been paying attention to.

Looking to my left really cought my attention though. Who would have known a sick sound like this comes out w/ a dancepad. Knowing the place around here, people have sick voices so I would have been curious what kind of creature would make such a game-themed noise.  Looking up from the dancepad which had cute plush shoes, yo this cat can dance.. I've never seen such moves from a furry creature. I've heard a voice that sounds.. I don't even know how to explain. And it was from a dude w/ a skull for a head. He even announced that his body was invisible. Man that night was terrifying.. Anyways, honestly. I'm not surprised there was a grown cat dancing on a music pad.

Damn this guy had moves.

After the song ended. He then looked at me dead in the eye w/ a half confused-half mad look.

I then realized that I didn't realize I was staring at him.