Cat fur... (Pt 1)

Note: A little more fluffy☁️ then usual... You have been warned.

/\

Your POV:

"So... the pleasure you've been giving me lately..." When Kapi spoke up, that sentence made my heart shock & my body fuzz up once again.

"Wait... What?" I asked, trying to clear up what he was saying.

"Today.. you've made me feel something that I haven't felt before, or as good."

"Woah."

Kapi slowly, but suddenly crawled over to put his paws on my shoulders. "Kapi... What are you planning."
Saying that just made us peacefully make eye contact. He then pulled me down into his lap. Us laying to where I was laying on top of him, chest to chest. Only an inch or 2 away from his face.

"Heh heh..!" He made me feel embarrassed. I suppose his plan is to make me more comfortable though. Unless it's some kind of kink or something to enjoy the other being embarrassed. I pulled myself up to make us connect eyes again. I smiled. But he distracted me, so I didn't know he look my hand until he licked it w/ his rough tongue. He then put my wrist to his head, telling me to pleasure him like I've done the last few times already done so tonight.
So I layed myself comfortably on his chest & put my fingers from both hands into his hair. It was as soft as it was. And the more I messed around w/ his fur, the louder his purr was getting. His purring I felt against my chest & stomach made me feel warm & comforted w/ him. Obviously him purring would mean he's in his own kind of world of some sort. Not completely distracted. But mostly.

I got a little bored messing w/ his hair, but since he pulled me into this, I'll step it up a notch. So I pushed myself more comfortable. Morely sitting on his lap. I then slowly grooved my hands to his waist under his clothing, feeling over the fur I was feeling through my fingers. It made Kapi give a smile he couldn't control. Maybe he was kinda ticklish there or something.

It's relaxing to hear any cat purr though. Never met a human-realistic life size cat. Though he'll probably be the only one I'll ever meet. Which deffinently isn't a bad thing.

Petting his fur under his hoodie, I was so into him that I didn't realize he was leaning in to put his paws to my waist.  Which made me jump a bit at first but I got used to it fast.

If I'm being honest, all the way deep down, I wanted to just kiss him so bad. How the feeling would hit me in a way. Should I wait until he pulls me in for it? Should I ask?

/\

A/N: Hey everyone! I DID NOT EXPECT TO GET 500+ VEIWS-
I don't even realize probably how many of you have my story in your library waiting for me to upload.

Anyways sorry this chapter is short! I'll deffinently add onto this part. You & Kapi aren't done having your time together... ✨

I meant to update earlier but I didn't notice almost a week came by.

Mental problems also started to rise.
Anyways I'll try & update part 2 of this soon!