Ohhh Yeah...

First person POV
————
I was nervous to say the least. It was my first time at a summer camp and the school year had just ended. I could finally take my mind off of things especially my crush the kool-aid man. He was all I could think about but, I had no chance with him, he is crazy popular but, now is not the time to think about him. Now I could just relax and have fun. Soon the bus that was taking me to summer camp suddenly stopped and I was finally here. The aisle of the bus quickly started to fill up with kids trying to get off so I was quick to walk out before I got caught in the chaos. I was in my short shorts and red t-shirt because of how hot it was. As soon as I stepped off the bus the sun shined on my enticing blue orbs as my long white hair flowed through the wind. I looked about a bit but quickly turned my attention to the summer camp that was now right in front of me. " Wow it's huge" I blurted it out but quickly shut myself up I wasn't really the most.... Out there person I only had a few friends. That reminds me I have to go meet up with them. "Better hurry" I said and started heading off to find them. After a while of searching I found them "Hey guys I have been looking for you forever" I said happily. They both rolled there eyes at me"Is there something wrong" I said holding back my tears. Ever since I confessed to them that I had a huge crush on the kool-aid man they started to get more distant. I thought that it was just a faze and that things would get back to normal after a while but I guess that's not the case. "Oh okay then I guess I will just go now" I slowly started to walk away  as I hear one of them say " Thank god she is gone now we have a better chance of getting with the kool-aid man". I froze " Wait...what HE IS HERE AT SUMMER CAMP" I accidentally screamed out loud everyone looked at me. As soon as I realized what I said out loud I ran as fast as I could behind a cabin so that no one could see me. I started to catch my breath and calm down until I heard a noise from one of the cabins. I looked over and "Oh no" I thought to myself as my eyes fixated on the one and only the kool-aid man. He was doing a line of coke with his friends behind one of the cabins. " Wow he is so cool" I thought to myself his big muscles and thighs and he had all kinds of friends while me the nerdy and weird girl that know one talked to. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and realized that I was supposed to come here and have fun with my friends and now I had no friends and my crush the kool-aid man was here " This is just great" I said again not realizing how loud I said it. The Kool-aid man slowly turned his muscular red glass head to look at me. I realize what I had did and bolted away from him. As I was running I heard him yell " HEY WAIT UP DON'T RUN" but I still didn't stop until I was back into the middle of the huge crowd I was freaking out at this point. I new I should of just stayed at home.