#Awkward

First Person POV
———————————-

As I'm in the crowd I look around a little bit and spot a lake in the distance, I look around to make sure no one is going to follow me and once the coast is clear I dart off to the shore. "I hope no one saw me" I say quietly to myself as I finish approaching the lake... "W-w-wow its beautiful" I say louder then expected...i quickly shoot my hand over my mouth and look around to make sure no one heard me. "Phew i'm glad no one heard me" I say taking a sigh of relief, "I did" i quickly turn around and see....oh no..the kool-aid man, his big muscular figure is standing behind me with all its glory, everyone has only been here for 10 minutes and he's already soaking wet with that sweet sweat falling off his body. I can't control myself  as my eyes looking at every bulging muscle on his big beautiful body. "It's not nice to stare you know" he says, i quickly snap out of my trance and eyes snap up to look into his eyes.....my face goes red with embarrassment and I try and run away but before I can he grabs my wrist...tight, "don't run baby girl, I don't bite" he says with that smirk of his and my knees go weak. "S-sorry" I say trying to hide my face because of my embarrassment. I gasp as I feel his other hand come up to my chin and raise my head up to look at him...his beautiful bulbous Kool-Aid head is right there in front of me with all its glory. "Don't be sorry babe I don't mind a couple of stares" he said as he let go of my arm and started flexing his muscles right in front of me...after about 10 minutes of his flexing I finally have the courage to speak up, "I'm sorry but w-w-why are you taking to me...I'm just a weird loser" I say looking down, "well your my weird loser" i quickly look up at him my big blue orbs going wide at what he just said, "I-I am??". "Of course you are my pumpkin" he says looking straight into my orbs. I can't believe it, THE Kool-aid man, the most popular guy in school wants me??!! "Wow no one has every said that to me before" I say blushing and brushing my hair behind my ear. "That's should be a crime" he says before scooping me up off my feet and carrying me bridal style, I yelp in surprise, "w-w-what are you doing?!" I say completely in shock he's so much bigger then me his big sweaty muscles squeezing me on all the right places. "It's a surprise" he says mischievously with that smug smirk on his face as he starts walking to one of the empty cabinets.....