Prologue

⚠️There are few bulgar words in this chapter.⚠️

THIRD PERSON'S POV•

Two different people...

Two different lives...

Two different preferences...

One likes to play,

While...

One is a serious type.

Until one night...

"Try me." Off raised his head and showed his signature smirk to the person that's looking--no glaring up at him.

Oh, how cute this little man is. Off thought.

"You wish, jerk. I know this is all part of your stupid game that I will never be part of. Now, get out of my way before I punch your annoyingly stupid face." Gun tried his very best to suppress his anger towards this tall man smirking in front of him. If it wasn't for his father who's happily chatting some known businessman who's obviously faking his smile from a distance, he would've punched and kicked the man he hates the most, Off.

A faint chuckle reached Gun's ears.

"Come on, I know you want it. No need to play hard to get, Shorty."

But Off was taken aback when Gun suddenly showed his most sweetest smile at him. How Gun's eyes turned into something Off have never seen before, made Off's desire to be with the little man rose to the highest level.

Then Gun slowly tiptoed until his plump lips reached Off's left ear, sending a shiver to Off's body. Then Gun whispered softly...

"Fvck you."

And before Off could utter a word, Gun vanished in front of him in a snap.

Off could only click his tongue and shake his head amusingly. A smirk was slowly forming on his mouth, as he stared intensely on the floor as if it was Gun. Then he mumbled...

"No, Shorty. If anyone gets fvcked tonight...that would be you."

   ~•~

A heavy thing wrapping on Gun's stomach woke him up from his deep slumber.

Argh! I can't remember having a heavy pillow before.

He thought while he's still in between dreamland and reality.

Gun removed the thing but no matter how hard he tried, the heavy thing seems to be locked on his waist since it doesn't bulge even if he pinched it so hard.

[A/N: Who pinches a pillow, anyway?]

Out of annoyance, he abruptly remove it from him and smirked when he heard a thud while his eyes are still close, telling that the heavy pillow fell from his bed.

Then he heard a low groan.

Wait...a pillow doesn't groan. It doesn't have a voice at all!

Out of panic and fear, he immediately opened his eyes and sit on his bed then he looked around his room. He then sighed in relief when he saw nothing strange.

"Am I still dreaming? Well, whatever. I'll just continue my beauty slee--"

But Gun's words were cut off and his eyes when wide when he saw a figure of a man stood up from the floor while his hands was rubbing his head. His eyes even went wider when he saw that the man was all in his naked glory in front of him.

Who the he--?!

Gun felt his heart drop to a thousand feet below when he recognized who the man was.

"OFF?!"

Then he saw the most annoying smirk he had seen in his entire existence.

[End of Prologue]

A/N: Uh, is it okay? Should I continue writing this? Btw, votes and comments are highly appreciated ♥️

Doo lae dtua eang na ka! Bye-bye!