Nèung

Nèung- "You Say, I Do."

[A/N: This chapter happened in the PRESENT TIME :>]

•GUN'S POV•

"Sir, your father wants you in his office immediately."

A maid came knocking on my door while I'm reading my favorite book, and as I opened it there goes her sympathetic eyes looking straight at me as she uttered those words.

Her face screams, 'I'm sorry but I have no choice!'.

Tsk! I'm sick of people looking at me that way, as if I'm some kind a boy that everyone should pity.

I smiled sweetly at her as I nod my head telling it's fine.

"It's okay. I'll be there in a sec." I told her while plastering my ever sweet smile.

She gave me her one last sympathetic look before closing the door. And the moment she left, my sweet smile vanished.

Here we go again.

I returned the book I was just reading a few moments ago, to the bookshelf in front of my king size bed.

I sighed as I give myself a one last look in the mirror, but shaking my head afterwards. No matter how dashing I look, it will never be enough for him.

I immediately closed my bedroom door not wanting to lose any more seconds, as I walk in the huge hallway on the way to my father's not-so-small office.

On the way, I didn't even realize that I kept on sighing and sighing as I drew closer to my father's office door. The maids that are cleaning every corners of the house was looking at me as if it's my last day on Earth.

Another sigh.

Our house was only one storey but it was huge and elegant. Everything you need is in it, it has a personal Cinema room, a gigantic game room, and many more unnecessary things. That's why we have lots of servants. I wonder when can I escape this hell.

"Knock!Knock!", my shaking hands knocked softly on my father's gigantic double office door.

I'm used to this, really. But no matter how long it will be, I'm still nervous as hell as if this was the first time I was called in his office.

"Come in." A stern voice was heard from the other side of the room.

Gulp.

This is it.

My hands are sweating bullets as I held the cold door knob and opened it quietly as I can.

I didn't even bother myself to look around his office and I immediately stood in front of his big table with my head looking down on the big, fluffy, brown carpet on my feet.

"If I did any wrong, I am so sorry, Father." I said with my shaky voice as I bowed down in front of him.

It's a lot better looking at the carpet than his cold and scary eyes.

"No."

Shit. My eyes grew wide as I stayed bowing my head. Is it that bad that he refused to forgive me? Double shit.

"You did nothing wrong this time."

Phew! Thank heavens! I could feel my heart relaxed a bit, take note A BIT. Because being called in my father's office either means being scolded for hours or being asked to do something that I'm not allowed to refuse.

"But there's something that I want you to do."

Told ya.

I sucked my breath, I can almost feel my heart stopped beating.

What is it this time?!

"Do you have any complains?"

Accidentally, I pecked in to his dark brown eyes. My body shivered from fear.

Sometimes, I wonder if all fathers are this scary.

"N-No, Father. I have none."

As if you'll let me complain. Whatever, let's just get this over with.

"Good. Now, I want you to marry someone.", those words came out from his mouth as if it's a casual thing to say.

SAY WHAT?!

[End of Chapter Nuèng- "You Say, I Do"]

A/N: And yeah, I continued it. So, how was it? Was it good or nah? Btw, if there's any mistakes in this chapter and the incoming more chapter, please bare with me, I will not proofread any of it cause I'm afraid it'll not be enough for me that I will take all my time correcting it than updating soon. And... that's it!

Comments and votes are highly appreciated, loves!

Doo lae dtua eang na ka!❤️