Sunday Night

Sunday morning, mist all around the atmosphere.(phone constantly Ringing). (Ava moans in anger) Uurgghhh (Ava quickly wakes up and turns off the alarm ,and goes back to sleep)." I'll just sleep for a lil while "(Ava sighs in relief )"............ Oh shit!, I'm late ,Oh my God ,Oh my Gooooodddd . Sam is gonna kill me!!!' (Ava quickly runs to the bathroom and looks in the mirror only to see her puffy red eyes , and messy hair). Ummmmm what was I supposed to do again (Ava looks into the bathroom mirror and begins to think).'' Oh yeah !!! My toothbrush !! Where is it though" (Ava looks around for her toothbrush until she finds it in the sink ). "Ugh! It's so dirty!!!! "(Ava looks around then begins to brush her teeth without washing the toothbrush first,Yuck!!!!)" Mheh no one will notice,pop in a few mint gums will be okay ."( Ava quickly dresses up for school,By the way she is wearing ; Biker shorts and an Oversized hoodie with some Nike shoes , Ava's mum hates it when she dresses up like a boy). "Uhmmm mom!"(Ava's mom) What do you want Ava !!!! Mom are you going to work today ,I need to go to school A.S.A.P.!! Ava I told you that I'm on leave !!!but it's fine take the car."(Ava jumps around with excitement) "Thank you ,Thank you ,Thank you mom!!!!!" (Ava quickly goes to the garage and open the car door ;Did I mention that the car is a BMW X 1 2009 ,daaammmnnn this family rich ASF!!!!, Oh sorry on to the story now).( Ava gets in the 'BMW X 1 2009' and switces on the radio, Ava plays her favorite song 'Dynamite' Yes your girl is a kpop Stan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. ) (She drives over to Sam's house to go him ;Did I mention Sam is a Male, well he is 182cm tall ,Goofy,crazy, polite and unique .......ummmmmm aahhhh He is also half Korean and half Thai but he currently lives in Los Angeles with his mom ,his dad walked out on the family Ó╭╮Ò I mean his dad died of course . Sam is also a kpop Stan .And that's all I have to say). (Ava pulls up at Sam's house with the speaker on high , putting it on high so that Sam can hear that she's here.) Ayyyooooiii Sammmmmmm!!!!!Get out the damn house(Ava screams in excitement) ( Sam finally gets out and he hears Dynamite playing and he begins to dance the choreography for dynamite,Ava also gets out the car to start vibing with him . They both dance their butts off to Dynamite like it is the end of the world.) (Sam goes inside the' BMW X1 2009' almond side with Ava ). "Yhhhhhhhhhooooi that's was fun Sam , Uhhhh yeah that was !!!! But we need to go to school"(Sam exclaims)
"Okay ,Okay ,So what are your plans for the our class sleepover at school" (Ava asks Sam) "ummm Ava I have biiiiggggg plans , Oh really Sam , yeah I do , ok tell me!!! So ! We will get a take supervisor so that we can do whatever the fuck we want , second: we get booze"( Ava looks at Sam in disgust )"Don't look at me like that Ava ,I'll get you wine if you don't want booze!!!"(Sam rolls his eyes) . (Sam and Ava finally arrive at school, get out the car and go inside the building)" So Ava since the school sleepover is coming up don't you have a date to bring with so you can throw your virginity in the trashbin !!! ''(Sam laughs) "Uuuhhhh no! I'm still hoping for Jung to ask me "(incase your wondering who Jung is ; Jung is Sam's cousin , yeahhhhh I'm I love with my besties family member ,but Sam doesn't mind ,AT ALL!! Jung is 194 cm tall⊙﹏⊙ very tall to be a minor. Jung is always alone even though he is popolular at school for his handsome looks , Jung was bullied in elementary school for no reason, kids were calling him ugly and a nerd , and I was the only one who he was so handsome. So what did Jung do , he bullied himself to look handsome and look now , no one even dares to talk to him or mess with him. Did I mention that he likes things that I like to eat ,do or have. We have alot in common but he still thinks of me as his annoying little sister༎ຶ‿༎ຶ) "Duuuuudeee I thought you got over him !!!"( Sam scoffs) " How could I get over my first love , how could I ever get over him!!!!(Ava screams and the students look and whisper ) The fuck is you looking at bitch!!!(Sam Shouts at the whispering crowd) let's go Ava come on ( Sam grabs her hand and they go to class). ( School was out and Ava had to go home to go finish her book,So she left in a hurry and left Sam . Let remind you Sam lives down the Gated community and Ava lives at the top. After a few hours ,Ava looks out the window and can see that it's almost evening,after 1 hour she finished her book and Published it on 'Watpad'she craved for ice cream so she walked to go get ice-cream .She goes to an Ice-cream store 1 mile away from the Gated community. She ordered chocolate and vanilla Ice-cream ,the other ice cream was meant for Sam because she wanted to step by to his house . Out she went out the ice cream store door. She walks home while listening to music ,but she doesn't know there is a creepy pervert of a man following her . As the creepy man walked more further to her ,he wanted to hold Ava's butt !And from the looks of it the man wanted to rape her !! While Ava's is walking not even noticing the man following her ,she was about to go across a dark valley,and in that dark valley came out Jung!!!!!!!! Jung quickly Heald Ava's hand ,pushed her against the wall and kissed her ! With NO WARNING! The creepy man just stood there watching them kiss . "Ah there you are baby!!I've been looking for you, why didn't you tell me you left the ......ice -cream store!!!" (Jung Shouts aloud so the creepy man can hear him) "Jung what are you doing"(Ava whispers) "Just keep quiet......okay!"(Jung whispers)( oh did I mention that Jung is Korean so he is kinda protective ) (when Jung decided to give Ava another kiss the creepy man ran away and left them kissing). "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!!!!!" (Ava shouts at Jung while wiping off Jung's saliva off her mouth) "Hey ,Hey ,Hey don't shout ! He might come back !"(Jung whispers) "Who!?"(Ava shouts)"It's a long story forget about it !"( Jung runs off ) "Wait a minute!"(Jung goes back to Ava to go take the chocolate ice cream because he takes as a token of appreciation) "wuh ! You could have took the vanilla Ice-cream!!!!!"(Ava groans) (Ava had alot of mixed feelings from that moment, she was happy,angry and confused. She hates surprises but definitely loved the one Jung did for her. Ava is still wondering why Jung kissed her ,and she kept on making excuses for Jung instead of asking him. So Ava went back home curious, she sat on her bed and zoned out for a while , when she had gathered up all her courage she texted Jung about the incident that happened between them.