chapter 3

Ji-yoon had been the first one to wake up from his slumber, and giggled cutely to himself once he saw Jimin's morning face.

"Dadda" Ji-yoon whispered, poking the older male on his cheek. Jimin stirred as he scrunched up his nose.

" Dadda~" Ji-yoon whined, now shaking the olders arm in an attempt to wake him up. Jimin groaned as he opened one eye, smiling softly at his freckled-brown-haired boy.

" should we wake up Appa? today is his birthday so he should sleep in" Ji-yoon excitedly exclaimed.

birthday? please tell me i did not just forget

Jimin made a little "shussh" sound before he grabbed his phone.  His eyes went wide once he saw that today was the 9th of March, also known as Yoongi's birthday.

"ah Ji-yoon-ah how about you ask one of the maids to prepare breakfast for Appa hm? I'll be right down" Jimin spoke as he climbed out of bed, helping Ji-yoon down as well.

The four year old excitedly nodded his head as he ran out of their room, running towards the kitchen to tell one of the maids what his dad just told him.

Jimin ran his hands through his hair as he looked back at Yoongi's sleeping form. Gosh how could he even forget his own husband's birthday?

Jimin looked down at his phone and a sudden idea popped into his head. It was risky and very short noticed but he hoped it would work out.

After having tiptoed into the spare room, Jimin started pacing back and forth as he started biting his nails, hoping that Taehyung would pick up his phone.

"hyung?"

" Tae omg It's yoongi's birthday today and i totally forgot i like have nothing planned for today and I'm thinking about just canceling my meetings since it's Saturday but what should i do now? should i take him out to eat or would he prefer a stay at home night with Ji-yoon-ah? gosh I'm such a bad husband "

" can you calm down geez " Taehyung huffed as he leaned his body over Jungkook's, not wanting to wake up the younger since he had gotten home at 1.

"  look I'm going to give you the number of my personal baker, she would be able to design you a custom cake for today " Tae started, looking at the number infront of him.

" and you wil spend the next 10 minutes brainstorming on what gift you want to give him. Make it sweet and sexual "  Taehyung instructed.

" but we had sexual last night " Jimin pointed out, looking back at the door to make sure Yoongi wasn't ease dropping on him.

" then make it sweet and comfy hyung i don't know it's like 7 in the morning " Taehyung whined.

" okay okay just give me the number and I'll work from there "

"okay I'll -"

" hmm princess come to sleep" Jungkook's voice echoed on the phone, alerting Jimin of the younger's presence.

" I'll be there in a min! I'll send the number to you now okay, just relax"

" and for the record you're not a bad husband, you just forgot it happens to all of us" Taehyung tried to comfort.

" okay thanks" Jimin sighed as he ended the call, just in time as he  heard Ji-yoon's small footsteps echo in the empty halls

Ji-yoon opened the door, a big smile plastered on the younger's face as he ran towards the bed, struggling to get on it.

After much struggle the younger on top, bouncing around on the bed to try and get his Appa awake.

"Appa~" Ji-yoon whined, tired from all the bouncing as he pulled on Yoongi's hand, the male grunting and slowly opening his eyes.

" Happy birthday!" Ji-yoon smiled, planting a kiss to Yoongi's forehead, giggling cute as he moved the olders bangs out of his face.

" thank you baby" Yoongi smiled, looking to his left and seeing that Jimin wasn't there.

" where's your Dadda hmm?" Yoongi questioned, sitting upright and looking around the room better.

" i don't know" the four year old shrugged, slowly climbing off the bed and running over to Yoongi's side, grabbing the male by the hand as he pulled him out of the room and into the living room.

There Jimin was, decorating the table with some of  Ji-yoon birthday supplies. It was just three balloons and one candle, but it would have to do for now.

The younger was startled once he felt hands snake around his waist, causing him to gasp softly before relaxing into the hold more.

"happy birthday" Jimin smiled, turning around and kissing Yoongi on the cheek.

"thank you kitten" Yoongi smiled, sitting down on his chair as Jimin placed his breakfast before him.

this is going to be an event full day

Jimin thought, playing around with his food

____