Futa android 21 x futa android 18 x female reader[L]

@DeliriumOfTheEndless Requested this Enjoy

[Android 21 pov]
*Its always nice to see Y/n but she's in a relationship with 18 and the problem is at least for me I feel left out so maybe I could ask to join them as I start flying to where they live they living the life after getting 100 million zenny its surprising but I guess 18 was lucky or something and I fly over there I find them both*

[Android 21 pov] *Its always nice to see Y/n but she's in a relationship with 18 and the problem is at least for me I feel left out so maybe I could ask to join them as I start flying to where they live they living the life after getting 100 milli...

Y/n: oh hey 21^^

Y/n: oh hey 21^^

Android 21: h...hey girls

Android 18: what's up you are stuttering *she said as she had her arm around Y/n's waist so I decided to ask them*

Android 21: forgive me for saying this but i wanted to join you two in your relationship I know its hard to say but

Android 18: hmm fine im cool with it the more the merrier

Android 21: really?

Y/n: sure to be honest i kinda liked you to but me and 18 didn't know if it was right

Android 21: Oh Y/n *I grabbed her as I gave her a passionate kiss as she joined in it*

Android 18: well ready for some fun?~

*we nodded as went into the house they bought*

[android 18 Pov]

*as Me and 21 and Y/n were here in the bedroom I begin undressing as well as 21 and y/n as were done Instantly started pounding her as I ram my dick into Y/n as she throws her head back as 21 also rams her dick into her as well as we both began moving as me and Y/n was kissing we kept going for hours until we all cum*

Android 21/18/Y/n: AAAAAHHHHHH!

*afterwards we stopped and we all loved each other I'll have to show 21 how Y/n likes stuff*

ok this may be short but I was busy with another story hope you like it anyway see ya next time