Futa Daughter Medusa X mom reader (el)

[Y/n Pov]

*as I was at the Witch meeting with the great Witch as I find it annoying being here as I was by a window as I see myself*

*I was known as the Hydra Queen kills like Spider Venom, magic like a Scorpion paralysis possibly and Fangs like a Snake and Hydra's

*I was known as the Hydra Queen kills like Spider Venom, magic like a Scorpion paralysis possibly and Fangs like a Snake and Hydra's. my children Arachne which was my oldest, Medusa who is the second oldest, and Shaula which is my youngest right now as Medusa  was standing by me though Arachne is a traitor for helping make weapons but she is not here, and Shaula the brat went to the Death academy to try and defeat them but I doubt it. But Medusa Height is near my Shoulder as we were listening I can feel Medusa staring at me with a bored look*

 But Medusa Height is near my Shoulder as we were listening I can feel Medusa staring at me with a bored look*

Y/n: what is it Medusa?

Medusa: Mother Can we go now listening to the Old hag is making me annoyed?

Y/n: well we need to finish the Meeting basically sweety just bare with it

Medusa: Ugh fine *she pouted as I patted her head as she blushed a little as the meeting ended we were walking home as we did I see two witches in front of me*

Y/n: is there a reason why your in front of me? *I said with my blank expression I was tired today*

Witch 1: Well Y/n we all know your a threat to us witches and the DWMA however we don't like you and what better way then to kill you here *she said with a cold smile as I am unfazed and decided to play along* 

Y/n: oh my but why would you want to kill me aren't we all on the same side here

Witch 2: we are you aren't you may be a dangerous Witch but you can't fight both of us *I smiled showing them my sinister smile and glare*

Y/n: oh is that so *Medusa knew that she should move as she stood back as two of my Hydra's showed up as black smoke came around me*

Y/n: and just what are you hoping to gain if you can even lay a hand on me? *I looked at them as both heads growled as the witches were shocked and scared as I pet both of them while they hissed at them* oh I love these there my pride and joys lik...

Y/n: and just what are you hoping to gain if you can even lay a hand on me? *I looked at them as both heads growled as the witches were shocked and scared as I pet both of them while they hissed at them* oh I love these there my pride and joys like my daughters they always love eating souls and I don't think you want to know the course for today *they got scared as they began the fight*

*timeskip* 

[Medusa pov]

*my mother was a ruthless women and I loved her so much I wanted to take her since our father was dead due to him trying to get money off of mom as I was walking around the house I see her door open so I look in and see mom in her white night dress I walk in and go close to her as I sat down by her and stared at her*

Medusa: she so beautiful I want her there's just no denying it~ 

[Lemon Starts]

*I start undressing her as she was so beautiful as she would shuffle a little she is a little heavy sleeper that much hasn't changed sort of as I begin to slowly remove her bra as I got it off her Arachne always wanted to have boobs like mom her's still ain't the same size as mom's as I began to squeeze*

Y/n: ohh~ *she moans a little as I smile as I continue doing it until she moans a little more as I got on top of her I undress and put my hard dick in between her boobs as I pushed them together on my dick as I moaned a little as loved this feeling as I began moving my hips as I began her boobs just felt so good*

Medusa: oh gosh moms boobs are the best~ *I continue as I went faster as she moans due to me squeezing and touching her boobs as I moan loud a little as I cum and the cum goes on her face as I panted a little as I went up to her face and opened her mouth* Sorry mom but I think I'm gonna keep you for myself no man shall have you~ *I smirked evil like sort of I loved my mother and nothing changes that as I began face fucking her as my dick got her gagging a little as I moan* Ohhh gosh mom your mouth is the best~ *I began moving faster as I make her bob her head as I began moving my hips as I rocked the bed as she woke up and was surprised*

Y/n: Mmmmm!? 

Medusa: Shhhhh mom i love you to much to stop so quiet and relax~ *she moans more as she stops she must love this as I held her head as I stare at her* Take my cum mom~ *I yell in pleasure as I cum down her throat as she was swallowing as she twitched a tiny bit as I pulled out of her mouth as I left a pop noise*

Y/n: *she coughs a little as I flip her over as her ass was in the air as her face was on her pillow* m-Medusa what are you doing *I then put my dick near her asshole* wai-wait it won't f-fit s-stop Medusa 

Medusa: no I won't mother I love you more then father did and Now I want you for myself but don't worry I won't do your pussy wouldn't want to have children running around~ *I slammed my dick into her asshole as she moans in pleasure as she her felt weak im guessing as her face dropped on the pillow and I grabbed her hips and began fucking her harder as I rub her ass* Your Ass Feels so soft~ *I say to her as she moans more as I make her lay down and lay on her back as I my boobs were on her back as I began going faster as me and mother moans together I grabbed her chin as i stare at her as I kiss her as she wanted to stop but she closed her eyes and accepted my feelings as I continue pounding her ass as I start getting sloppy* Mom Im gonna cum!~

Y/n: Cum in Medusa let mommy feel your cum~

*she said as I go faster as my balls slap her ass as I cum a huge load into her ass as we both moan I love her and I will defend her no matter*

And that's the end of that I hope you enjoy I was gonna ask this if I should make a Futa Medusa x Sister reader but Idk though that's if yall want that if you do then say yes if not then I will ignore it but anyways the others are on the way though the requests please Request some more I only got four requests this week and its almost over to so I ask that you request some if you have some Hope you enjoyed this one Until Next Time^^