Futa Dom Akame x Sub Fem Reader x Futa Dom Esdeath (EL)

[Esdeath Pov]

*after a truce with Akame me and her were in a relationship with Y/n I would have killed Akame but Y/n begged me not to as I agreed only for her as me and Akame was walking to the room we enter to see Y/n sitting on the bed eating crackers*

Y/n: H-hello Esdeath, Akame *she bowed her head as we walked over*

Akame: hello Y/n *she kissed her which made me mad a little but I sat by her*

Esdeath: hello my dear Y/n~ *I kissed her as well taking her away from Akame as she pouted as she sat behind*

[Lemon start]

*she got to it right away as she takes off Y/n shorts*

Y/n: A-Akame what- 

Akame: Shush its time *she said as she removed her clothes revealing her dick as I did the same with her* now get on all fours please Y/n *she was always nice to her as she did as she was told and starts pounding her Pussy from behind already* 

Esdeath: you already know how to please me Y/n~ *she nods as she sucks on my dick as I moan as I held her head and began facefucking her hard* Oh yes you always know how I want to feel Y/n Good girl *Akame held her arms as she puts herself deeper and goes faster*

Akame: yes this feels good Y/n moan loud if you love this

Y/n: Mmmmm~ *she moans as she continues sucking my dick as I go faster*

*timeskip*

[Akame Pov]

*we been fucking Y/n for awhile now as she was in different positions as I was sitting and she was riding me as Esdeath was fucking her asshole as i moan as she kept riding me*

Y/n: A-Akame this feels so good~ 

Akame: Good~ *I kiss her deeply as she was trying to fight for dominance as I win and explore her mouth as I and Esdeath cum into her more and more like no tomorrow* 

*as we pulled out and she was panting we went to 15 rounds today a new record as I stare at her*

Esdeath: well who says were done~ *as me and Akame fuck her as we would fuck her until the next night*

Sorry for the EL but I am tired so hope you enjoyed until next time^^