"HOW MUCH LONGER?!"

"HOW MUCH LONGER KAKASHI SENSEI?" Asked naruto
"Be patient moron" said sasuke "HEY!" Shouted naruto "not long, about another 2 hours or so?" Replied kakashi with a beaming smile. "ARGH I MIGHT AS WELL KEEL OVER AND DIE ALREADY" screamed naruto, forming a dramatic pose. "Ahem." Y/n said quietly "I think we are being watched".  Y/n activated his/her manenkyo sharingan and looked closely. "Akatsuki..." you whispered to kakashi "they are after naruto, y/n... we need to protect him." "But our unison Rasengan only works with us both together. Will sasuke and Sakura be enough to protect him?" Y/n asked. " we need to trust them on this one" he answered. "Sasuke, Sakura, protect naruto" kakashi ordered. "HEY HEY HEY? WHY AM I BEING PROTECTED? IM BETTER THAN THEM BOTH, REMEMBER YOUR TALKING TO THE FUTURE HOKAGE HERE!" He shouted. "Well that's sorted." Y/n said. "We need to go full on now kakashi" "yep" he answered.

Y/n started to flow chakra into his/her hands. Your eyes grew wide as the blue fire swarmed around your fists "RASENGAN" you shouted and one hand lit up with swirling colours of Atlantic blue. "CHIDORI" you shouted and the other hand lit up with vigorous bursts of lightning and streaks of streaming blue. "YOUR TURN KAKASHI!" He stood behind you and activated his manenkyo sharingan. He flowed chakra into his hands and suddenly a dragon, made from water, eyes glowing a deep amber, shot across the sky. "UNISON RASENGAN" you both shouted. Suddenly the dragon formed, the swirling Atlantic blues mixing with the streaks of the chidori, creating a powerful monster.
"You ain't got the nerve!" Shouted one of the two Akatsuki members, his eyes were pink and his grey hair was slicked back. He carried a red spear shaped weapon and a necklace upon his neck. "In the name of jashin-"
"Not now Hidan." Said the other. He was wearing a grey hood and a black mask. His eyes were a peircing green.
"Try me" you replied.
"If we die, y/n, always know I love you" said kakashi
"HEY HEY HEY WOAH WOAH WOAH KAKASHI SENSEI, WHAT WAS THAT?" Screamed naruto
"Y/n sensei?" Said sasuke quietly, whilst Sakura stood there, shocked into silence. "I love you too kakashi, but with a technique like this, we won't have to die!" Y/n said with a mischievous grin. you shouted and the dragon flew into the man with green eyes. A cloud of smoke rumbled the ground.