The villlage of the rain by jade

You and kakashi had always been close, ever since you were children. You were both senseis of team 7, due to the Akatsuki attacks team 7 needed two senseis and kakashi suggested you joined. You were close to a lot of the team 7 members, but you had a soft spot for naruto. You believed in him, his determination to become hokage made you smile. You and kakashi had been dating for a while, and none of your students knew, so it was tough to try act 'casual' around him when the students were there. Today was a big mission to the village of the rain.

"Y/n sensei! WAKE UP!" I heard a voice shout at the top of its lungs. It was unmistakably narutos voice, waking you up after a journey to the village of the mist. "unh" y/n groaned "I was sleeping". "BLAH BLAH BLAH" said naruto "COME ONNNNNN WE ARE NEARLY AT THE VILLAGE OF THE RAIN!"     "And I am nearly gonna order a hitman in a minute" Y/n said sarcastically "come on now dears, let's not fall out" I recognised the voice instantly. It was kakashi. As an uchiha yourself, you had realised kakashi possession of sharingan and questioned it endlessly. More times than not with short of an answer. Y/n slowly sat up. "Where's sasuke and sakura?" Y/n asked "OUTSIDE, WAITING FOR YOU! YOU TOOK SOOOO LONG TO WAKE UP!" Screamed naruto. "What's the time then?" Y/n asked him. "11 AM!" He shouted "WHAT" you shouted back, and as quick as a flash you were up and dressed, running out the door. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" Y/n screamed as he/she/they scrambled into the boat.