Hidan and Kakuzu

"KAKUZU? That's a shame. Well, there's nothing I can do now! Heh heh" said hidan with a grin.
"That hurt." Said a deep voice. Kakuzu rose from the ground. He was bleeding all over, and definitely weakened, but not dead. "IM STILL CONFUSED ABOUT Y/N SENSEI AND KAKASHI SENSEI!" Screamed naruto. "You do realise I've got more up my sleeve than that!" Y/n said to hidan "STILL YOU HAVENT GOT THE NERVE!" Hidan said in a singsong voice. "Heh, again, try us" "AMATERASU!" You shouted. "Whoopsies, forgot I'm not itachi" you say. "This isn't over yet." Kakuzu shouted. "Uh oh, I seem to have made him a little angry!" You say to kakashi and he smiled.

Kakashi ran forwards in sleek strides. He jumped high into the air and activated his chidori. His hand smashed through kakuzus heart and he fell to the ground. "One down" he said. Soon he heard a distant laugh. "Kakashi of the sharingan." "And one of the final uchiha huh?" Said hidan. "This isn't your fight, hidan" said a voice. "KAKUZU?! Aww man I thought you were dead" "I'm going for it" said kakuzu.
"I think we should run, y/n" said kakashi. "Agreed." Y/n replied. you ran far enough to keep naruto and sasuke and Sakura safe too, but at the cost of an uncompleted journey.
"We better get to the village of the rain, and fast." Said sasuke.