Questions

Key Notes:
y/n - your name
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

🥐 Adrien's POV 🥐

{After the fight}

"Claws in..." I hand Plagg a piece of cheese, "ok, what were you trying to tell me earlier?"

"Oh...right. You won't like this..." I watch as he flies over by the bed. He picks something up, "first this. You need to get this to Ladybug!"

I take it from his paws, "what the-"

"It's a miraculous. The peacock one."

"Where did you get this?"

"It was just sitting on a shelf collecting dust.

"A shelf? In the house?"

"Yes. It was by a picture of your mom..."

As Plagg slowly looks away I squint at him suspiciously, "Plagg...? What is it?"

He sighs, "I saw your mom..."

"Shut up. Stop joking around."

"I'm serious! I saw your mom's body preserved or some shit in a glass tube surrounded by flowers."

I stare at him.

Plagg slaps me, "snap out of it, there's more."

"YOU COULD BE LESS HARSH! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU SAW MY MOM AND A MIRACULOUS THAT HAS BEEN IN MY HOUSE THE ENTIRE TIME!"

"WELL GET OVER IT, BUDDY! BECAUSE THAT'S NOT THE WORST PART!"

"THEN WHAT IS?!"

"I THINK THAT..." he takes a breathe, "no I KNOW that your dad is hawkmoth."

"No...IMPOSSIBLE!"

"THEN WHY DOES THE DAMN MOTH GUY LIVE IN THE BASEMENT WITH YOUR MOTHER'S CORPSE?!"

"WELL...I-"

Plagg puts his paw to his ear, "yeah... nothing. That's what I thought. Now I'm going to bring Ladybug the miraculous. Dusuu is now free."

I watch as Plagg flies away.

What just happened? Should I go talk to Marinette? Master Fu maybe! Yes! He's the guardian!

I leave a note for Plagg, telling him I'll be at Marinette's.

{15 minutes later}

I open the bakery door.  A little bell chimes and Marinette's parents rush in to greet me.

"Adrien Agreste! Famous model, son of Gabriel Agreste! How are you? How can we help you?" They give me a warm smile

I wave and smile back, "hi Mrs. And Mr. Dupain-Cheng. I'm actually here to see Marinette."

"Oh, no problem! She's just in her room with Y/N."

"Thank you!" I walk past them and up the stairs. I go up a set of shorter stairs and lift the latch, "Marin-"

A wet towel hits my face. I scrunch my nose and wipe the towel off.

Y/n was just standing there in shock, "uH" she laughs nervously, "heh...sorry!"

"That's ok. Where's Marinette?"

"She's doing something on the roof."

"And why were you throwing...wet towels," I lift the towel up with one finger.