Promise of Love (Short Story)

Latest Note Ni Writer:

Ito po ang original version ng The Promised One. PROMISE OF LOVE po ang original title niya at naisulat ito noong January 13, 2013.

Sa mga gusto pong mabasa ang orihinal na bersyon ng kwento nila Lu-Lu at Ru-Ru, ituloy niyo lamang ang pagbabasa hanggang sa susunod na kabanata. Ito'y isang maikling kwento noon at ginawan ko lamang siya nang mahabang bersyon bilang blowout ko sa aking kaarawan ngayong taong 2017.

Salamat sa mga magbabasa pa rin :)

.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.=*=.

Original Description: (Promise of Love)

(My Best/Boyfriend Sequel) tungkol to kay Ru-Ru yung anak nila Santan at MushroomBoy pero yung partner niya yung main POV dito..

Being in love for the first time is a pleasant feeling, an unforgettable moment in your life. A part of your life that you will treasure 'til the very end.

Ako.. nainlove ako sa bestfriend ko noong seven years old pa lang ako.. Hanggang ngayon, mahal ko pa din siya at tutuparin ko ang pangako kong papakasalan ko siya paglaki namin.. Pero pano ko yun gagawin kung di ko na alam kung nasan siya? Di bale, makikita ko din siya dahil may isang bagay na nagbubuklod samin...

OUR PROMISE..

Story:

Once upon a time, there was this young boy who met a nice little girl in a garden full of roses.

The girl seems to be sad. She doesn't play nor talk to any other children in the garden....

Suddenly.... The young boy decided to befriend the nice little girl..

"Hi!!" ... The girl got startled and almost fell from her seat.

"Are you alright?" said the young boy with concerned eyes..

The girl didn't answer...

"Can you understand what I'm saying?"

The girl nodded...

"Thank goodness. I thought you don't understand my language... Sorry if I startled you."

"It's alright...." the nice little girl said without even looking at the young boy.

"What's your name?"

"Ru-Ru..." she said in a bashful tone... "

"Why are you alone here? Don't you want to play with the other kids?"

"Nah.... I can't understand what they were talking about..."

"Me, too. They speak in a different dialect that's why I can't communicate with them properly. ^_^"

"Would you like to play with me instead?" asked the young boy....

"Sure!!! ^__^" The nice little girls dull face before is now brightening up. Her cheeks turned red and her eyes sparkle like the diamonds..

The young boy and the nice little girl played with all their hearts under an old oak tree near the thrown of the beautiful white queen.

"Wait!! I forgot to ask. What's your name?" she looked at him with her beautiful almond eyes.

 "It's Lu-Lu ^_^"

 "Can we become good friends?" asked the girl. She looks worried about what will the young boy would say. She secretly crossed her fingers hoping that the young boy would also like to be her friend...