Chapter 13

It felt weird to bring Liam into my apartment, the only persons who knew where I lived and had been into my apartment was Sofia

It felt weird to bring Liam into my apartment, the only persons who knew where I lived and had been into my apartment was Sofia. I shouldn't be bringing him into my apartment we're not supposed to be cosying up to one another and sharing parts of life.

But yet it feels so right. No. Be gone evil thoughts.

"I'm going to go upstairs to grab some clothes," I tell him placing my house key on the kitchen table. "This place has an upstairs" he questioned with a look of awe. "yeah it's the penthouse, so upstairs is technically the top floor of the building. That's as long as you don't class the area on the roof a floor" I answer walking up the stair I looked back and saw Liam close behind me.

"Umm, I need a bikini, leggings, sports bra..." I mumble to myself, trying to remain organised as I threw my clothes into a bag "am I missing anything" I wonder to myself. "Toothbrush" Liam chirps in "and toothpaste, although you could use mine" he points out with an all-knowing smirk across his face. "What, and contract whatever you caught of all the girls you fuck, thanks but no thanks" I smirk as he disappeared.

"Okay rude, and for your information, I haven't had sex with someone since I me.... never mind " he tells me with a serious expression, which makes me wonder what he was going to say.

After stressfully packing all my stuff into a bag I was finally ready to leave. If you're wondering why it was stressful, that would be because Liam kept going through all my draws which I wasn't too bothered about until he found my underwear draw and pulled out a black Lacy bra with matching underwear and told me that I should bring it with me. I had to chase him around the apartment for a solid 15 minutes before I finally caught him by tackling him to the ground. Dickhead. He sulked on the floor for another 5 minutes after I took them off him and cursed him out.

***

"Can you please stop sulking?" I ask as we walk back into his house or mansion is probably a more suited word for it. "I'm not sulking" he whined, like a 3-year old that just got his candy taken away from him.

"Sure your not. where can I put my stuff" I ask "the spare bedroom. It's next door to mine on the right" he informs me as he plops himself down onto the sofa and turns the TV on, the TV looked closer to the one you would find in a cinema rather than a regular home.

"Don't get too comfortable" I shout down the stairs. I completely forgot to get changed at mine but I'm not sure how I would have been able to when Liam was following me around like a lost puppy.

I threw my bag onto the king-sized bed, looking around the room, it looked like it was taken right out of one of those 5-star-hotel magazines. The bed was placed in the middle of the wall, with bedside tables on either side, there was a bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe attached to it. I put my clothes away and organised my stuff in the bathroom.

I changed into a pair of black Nike shorts and a matching sports bra, that went with it. I threw my hair into a messy high ponytail, I didn't bother with makeup as it was hot outside and I didn't feel like sweating it off.