Chapter 17

I unpacked my stuff and threw my clothes into the hamper

I unpacked my stuff and threw my clothes into the hamper. I finished my shower a while ago, letting hot water cascaded down my back, relieving tension. I cowered in the shower, scared to confront Sofia.

I took a deep breath stepping onto the cold tile lining the bathroom floor. I towel dried my hair then tied it up into a messy bun. I examined the bruises along my back that were nearly fully faded. I put on my grey sweatpants and a red rib-knitted cami.

I wandered into my bedroom, picking up my phone. hesitantly I dialled Sofia's number bracing myself for what's to come, "Hello?" Sofia's voice rang through the speaker "hey sof," I reply, biting my tongue. A long pause of silence came through the phone.

"Where the hell have you been" Sofia screeched, making me pull my phone away from my ear. "would you believe me if I said I hooked up with someone?" I winced "no, I would not believe you if you told me that you hooked up with someone," she snapped "tell me what happened, the truth," she demanded.

"What are you doing? I can hear movement," I asked, confused. "I'm driving to yours," she stated, "so I can kill you," she added. "Do you want me to make you some tea?" I ask, "you're offering me tea?" she exclaimed "yes," I reply sheepishly. "Yes, I would like some tea," she muttered.

I giggled slightly at how she was unable to stay mad, "I'll see you in a bit," I tell her, ending the call. Entering my kitchen, I filled the kettle and pulled out two mugs, placing a tea bag in one. The door opened just as the kettle boiled. "Hello?" Sofia called out, "In the kitchen," I replied. I poured boiling water into the mug with the teabag, "that's fine," Sofia told me. I removed the tea bag and placed it into the other mug.

Sofia added a little milk followed by 5 teaspoons of sugar. I threw the tea bag into the bin and added a bit of milk. I followed Sofia into the living room, sitting down on the sofa. "Explain, now," she demanded. I gave her a sheepish smile, "I went to go speak to Liam, then a guy tried to rape me, but Liam saved me before that happened. Then I spent the last two days at Liam's and just got home a few hours ago." I confess. Sofia stared at me in shock. "What. The. Actual. Fuck" she shrieked.

"1) why were you with Liam? 2)You were almost raped 3) I want details." she quizzed. "I'm not sure. He wanted to talk, so I went to talk to him. Then some guy came out of nowhere and dragged me into a room. The last thing I remembered was Liam picking me up, then I woke up in his bed," I explain. She raised an eyebrow waiting for me to answer her third point.

I exhaled deeply "we kissed." I mumble, "that's all." I say slightly louder. I cowered my head, focusing on my hands. I looked up slightly; Sofia's eyes were bulging out of her head, her mouth was wide open. I cowered my head back down.

"Holy fucking shirt balls," she squealed, "Liam? the same Liam you're supposed to kill?" she inquired. I gave her a slight nod confirming her suspicions. "Explain yourself now!" she demanded "we were drunk, got caught up in the moment, that's all," I explain. she stared at me in disbelief.

"You don't regret it, do you?" she stated, catching me off guard. "no," I say truthfully. I curl up into a ball, taking a small sip of tea. Sofia clapped her hands together, "movie. Yeah. A movie sounds good," she rambled, grabbing ahold of the remote.

I stared at the beige coloured liquid that filled my mug. My grasp on reality slips through my fingers as my thoughts take over.

****

"Blair," someone called out, pulling me from the depths of sleep. "Is the house on fire?" I groan, "No, I don't think so," she chirps, "then why the hell did you wake me," I complain, opening my eyes. Sofia's chocolate orbs sparkled, "what?" I grumble.

"You were talking in your sleep," she grins, "I don't talk in my sleep," I inform her, sitting up straight. "Yes, you do," she giggled, "Liam, oh Liam," she moaned. I hit her with a pillow, causing her to erupt into a laughing fit.

"you're talking shit," I snark, clearing up the living room. I left Sofia curled up in a ball of giggles. "If you don't shut up in the next five seconds, I'm going ram my foot so far up your ass it will come out your mouth," I shout from the kitchen. "5, 4, 3, 2," "okay, okay, I'm shutting up, I was only kidding," she grinned.

"How's Oliva," I ask, washing up the dishes. "Blair, it was amazing. Just two days with no distractions, just us and the countryside," she grinned from ear to ear. "Although, there was this cow," she frowned, "A cow?" I raise an eyebrow. "Yeah, every time Olivia went down on me or tried to, this cow would moo and ruin the mood. But when I went down on Olivia, nothing, not a peep," she complained, "I swear that cow didn't want me to have an orgasm." she groaned, and I laughed.

"I would say too much information, but that's the best thing I've heard," I chuckle, "I can't believe a cow had it out for you," I held on to my stomach as the laughter ripped through me. "You better stop laughing at me," she warned, hiding her smile behind her cup of tea. I put my hands up in surrender, pursing my lips in a straight line.

"If you are quite finished, I'm going home," she huffed, standing up. "well then, I wish you a fair well and an orgasm" I grin. "Bye," she shouts, scurrying out the door. I cleared the kitchen and got settled for bed, preparing for the events of tomorrow.

_______________________________

I know this chapter was short, but I used it as more of a fill a chapter.