Chapter 8

Familiar forests green eyes stared into my blue ones

Familiar forests green eyes stared into my blue ones. I lowered my gun, throwing it in the opposite direction of his. He lowered his arms down placing them by his sides.

"I didn't realise how good you were now" he told me while giving me a cheeky smirk, I smirk back at him before replying "good? I think the words you are looking for is the best" I let out a small laugh at how cheesy that sounded, and he did as well.

"Care to explain to me what your plan is now?" I question as we both hold no weapon. His former smirk was replaced with a stoic expression, showing no emotion.

He took a swing at me but I ducked making him punch the wall, his knuckles clicked with the impact the sudden movement made my body scream in pain. I stood straight, letting adrenaline flood through my body. I tilt my head to the side giving him a killers smile, knowing I'm going to enjoy this fight.

I go to punch him in the jaw but he avoids it by ducking, he goes for my ribs as he brings himself up again, he missed by mere millimetres thanks to my reflexes kicking in. I kick him in the stomach making him stumble backwards before he fell to the ground "Don't you even dare kick me in the balls again" he glares at me, I let out a genuine laugh before turning my full attention on him again "well what did you expect me to do when you had a gun pressed against my stomach" I tell him matter of factly, I'm not even sorry that I hurt his 'manhood' as some would call it. "and last time I checked you were about to fuck a whore a couple of hours later so I'm sure you recovered just fine" I snapped

Before I could register what was happening he pushed me against the wall, his body pressed against mine, while he held my hands above my head, making it impossible to move.
"Are you jealous" he questioned bringing his face closer to mine, "why would I be jealous of some whore" I tell him, keeping my face clear of emotions. "Because I was going to fuck her, instead of you. She would be the one screaming my name as she came all over my dick, instead of you" he grinned, enjoying this.

"What's your plan now? Hold me here until one of us starves to death?" I question, in attempts to change the subject, why would I be jealous of her, I don't need to sell my body to feel validated, he's just trying to get under my skin, and it's working.

"Come on now darling, don't give up on me that easily, where's the fun in that?" he hums, "Last time I checked both guns are on the floor somewhere and filled with dummies. So unless you're going to beat me death and try to get my body passed everyone out there. You're not going to do anything." I state, pointing out the obvious.

"You have no idea what I'm going to do to you" he told me in a low whisper making my body burn and tingle, I feel my cheeks heat up, as I stare into his eyes looking for anything to tell me what he meant by that. I watched as his eyes became a shade darker, filling with lust and passion.

That one sentence alone had made my heart skip a beat, making me more aware of how my body felt pressed against his. Holding back a shiver as goosebumps rippled throughout my body, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing he has this effect on me. My body was betraying me, I was losing control.