#2

Liam's shows me the way out and I notice he was also kind enough to bring my car. After I leave Liams, I stare at his number he had earlier put in my phone, full of weariness scared of my future if all of this balony was true. I head down to a small cafe on the outskirts of my town, where the best coffee is, well in my opinion.

As I walk into the coffee shop the small bell on the door sounds a little ring throughout the shop. I hate attention and I'm self conscious along with that so I look around the cafe expecting beady little eyes staring, but no only one or two glances.

Happily I slowly walk towards the cashier lady when I notice a pair of eyes following me. I turn to see a pair of emerald green eyes gazing from the corner of the shop. The man had curly hair an wore a suit with a stand out gold watch. He begins to walk over to me... wait he is walking over to me! I quickly divert my gaze to order my coffee. I feel his gaze behind me as I stand nervously, fiddling with my hands as I wait for my order. Why am I so nervous I ask myself, biting my lip. I go to pay for my warm, deliciously scented drink in my hand before a broad, tanned hand stops my hand which is holding the money.

"Its on me" he grins, in a husky voice... almost riddled with power. "Th-thankyou" I stutter out. Now looking at him he is a gorgeous man, medium height, tanned with chestnut, curly locks. Sit with me, he politely orders and I follow him like a lost puppy, clutching my hot coffee in two small hands. We sit in a small private corner booth. "I'm Harry" he introduces himself. "I'm Rayne" I reply my eyes, practically glued to the floor. I notice the discomfited look on.his face, "what are you looking at?" He asks, "um I don't usually get my coffee paid for and then invited to sit with" I say a little more socially confident.

"Why would that be?" He asks genuinely interested. .... "well I'm not pretty" it almost comes oh as a whisper. He stares at me slightly enraged, "you are beautiful, what the fuck" he says with slightly heavy breathing. He rubs a hand on his temple. "Come on" he states, my hand tiny in comparism to his, as we walk out the cafe and the unlocking sound coming from the action of his car keys belonged to a matte black ford mustang with chrome hub caps. He opens the door for me. I stand frozen, vulnerable to my thoughts
Why would I get in his car?

My car.
Where will we go?
Am I going to be kidnapped?

"My car" I get out of my frozen state. "Yep" he leans back slightly taking my little suzuki swift into his gaze "its pretty shit" he giggles like a little boy.

I cant help but stare momentarily at his facial features, the way he flicks the occasional locks out of his face or how he put his hands in his pockets whilst swaying in either boredom or wait am I boring him? "Um I'm gonna go" I say jingleling my car keys in the air with a nervous chuckle. I unlock my car and see him staring at me through the reflection "is there something on my face" I ask as of his rude actions. "No babe" he says with a cigarette in his mouth his other hand cupping the flame of his lighter from the wind. "Can I atleast have your number?" he nods my way as he takes the first puff. I groan before going through the small compact glovebox of my car searching for pen and paper. I pull it out and messily write my number hoping he doesn't call me... he is kind of annoying. I hand him my number and try to get out of that carpark before he comes back for more.

Before actually getting back to my I do some shopping and rent out some movies. Waiting in traffic is gay as aids, so I put on music and check my phone.. oops.

Unknown number:

Hey its Harry :-)

What are you doing later

You busy

Hellooooo.

Me:

Hi Harry :-)

Nothing

Nope

And hellooooo

Seeing that he texted like 20 minutes ago I quickly change his name to harry and put my phone down so I can drive. I park my car in my drive way and exhaust myself trying to carry all the bags at once... Though I do succeed. As I come out of the kitchen I notice mess everywhere.

*

After atleast three hours of cleaning up cups, bottles, some clothes and a condom which required gloves and disinfectant, my house was reasonably clean without the help of my brother who was probably with some girl, the house was reasonably clean.

I put in some earphones as I walk up the tall, solid, wooden staircaise of our nearly one hundred year onld house which would have been a mansion back then with, twelve bedrooms, two dining rooms, two kitchens, five bathrooms, some of the bathrooms are in bedrooms tough, including mine. Also an entertainment room and a small library.

Our house, meaning my mother, father, brother and grandmother. I don't like to admit though we do have a fair amount of money on our hands so we have renovated a lot making the house a old/modern look. I lay on my queen sized bed admiring the details of the room, because of the rare beauty you don't see in other newer houses. I roll over and count the hills across the sheets, which happens to be in the direction of my phone

Harry:

Hey babe what u doin.

I read the message and groan this diy seems a little up himself and confident in the fact I just met him

Me:

1. I'm not your babe and 2. Nm

Harry replies almost instantly, surprisingly.

Harry:

U busy 2nite :-)

Me:

No. But I don't intend on going out with a stranger.

Harry:

So u don't mind me coming over ?

Ugh this could go on for a while, he seems like that kinda guy I mean if he tries anything I'm gonna whip out my pocket knife.

Me:

Only if you bring pizza

I reply smiling, like he will do that. I mentally state with sarcasm. I text him my address, then despise how fucking stupid I am. Oh well.

Harry:

Be there soon! :-) :-)

Well somebody is eager to get their Dick wet...