Part 4

~one year later
Martin: Hello everybody...I have to tell you something very important! We have to film just 20 episodes and than violetta season 3 is end... But not only Violetta 3... Also... The whole series is end after it... Disney decided to stop with Violetta after season 3... I was serious so sad! We are a very good team, and I think I love you guys!
*Everybody stares at martin and everybody's quiet...
Tini: Are you serious?
Martin: I am...
Tini: But... We worked so hard, every day, we met each other on the set! Me and jorge are together, because... We know each other from the set! There are so many memories! And we learned so much from it! We learned that together were stronger! We learned to sing and dance better... We had amazing tours! We...
Martin: ho stop! After the last recording we will go on tour! In 2015 we go to Europe!
*everybody talks
Jorge: Quiet please! This is sad, very sad news... But were not ready! We still have to record 20 episodes! 20 full episodes!!! And than we go to Europe! We had gone to it before, but.. Thats amazing! We will be friends forever, friends till the end!
Martin: Wait! Should we sing it? Friends till the end?
Everybody: yeah!
*sing it together
Everybody:
Friends, till the end
Never break
Never bend
Friends, understand
Make you smile
Hold your hand
*after the song
Cande: That was amazing!
Mechi: Yeah it really was! The tour will be great!