Part 13

Tini: The last time we walk here!
Mercedes: The real last time!
Clara: I will miss it so much...
Jorge: But we had amazing memories here...
Facu: Really amazing!
Diego: I will miss it too
Tini: I just want to say 1 thing... Lodo: Tell!
Alba: yeah!
Tini: I know the first day that we are here as the yesterday! We all are a little bit nervous... I was just so affraid that i will make a fault! We all grew to real artists and also if we arent together, this was an important part of our life! We learned much and... We made so many new friends here! We all... I dont know, but without Jorge i wasnt happy now... I maybe was still with peter, and... Believe me, that wasnt that fine! Mechi, youre my best friend from the first day i met you... I love you! Lodo, Alba, Cande... Youre so amazing! Clara, my second mother, and no, not only in the progam! Everyone, i love you... *whiper her tears away...*
*get an applause from everyone
Tini: What? Why an applause?
Jorge: For the beautiful words my princess!
Mechi: Groupshug!!!
*they hug each other
BboD: Hey! Are you coming?
Tini: Yeah, we come! Come guys we have to go.
*everyone goed through the door... Everyone cries...
Mechi: Come, we can do this!
Tini: i know... Its just...
Mechi: Hold my hand
*they hold hands...
Mechi: Three...
Tini: Two...
Mechi: One...
Mechi&Tini: Zero...
*they close the door... Not forever, because there are people who have to break up this, but the cast never come back in the studio... It hurts, but its just the truth... A part of there lifes... Lifes will go on, but without 'Violetta'... But with jortini! They will marry! But first the tour, and... the other surprise of today!