28. Betrayal

Next day in morning 11,

Sid: I dont know what happened to her!

He said this and went in ritika's house. Sid pressrd the doorbell and after 2 minutes it was opened by rits.

Rits: come in

Rits pulled him in and directly took him in one guest room without giving sid one chance to talk.

Rits locked the door of guest room

Sid: Now tell me what happened?

Rits went near him and said

Rits: Sid, i will tell you something about my husband.

Sid: ok tell me

Rits held his hand and said

Rits: Sid My husband is a Mafia (sid got shock) he just faked that he loved me (she cried) before marriage he told me that he is a businessman (she sobbed loudly) he did drama of loving me (sid hugged her and rits cried on hiis chest) he even killed my parents for property (she cried with some hiccups in between) i loved him always but he always used me for his desires and beat me if i did something wrong (she clutched on his shirt and cried hard, sid rubbed her back to calm her down)

Sid's mind: Another example that love don't exist in this cruel world.

Sid thought over this and decided to think more deep afterwards.

After sometime rits calmed down and sid gave her water

Sid (cupped her face): So now what you want?

Rits (looked in his eyes): I dont know.

Sid: so what you want me to do?

Rits: you dont have to do anything. I just want to share this.

Sid smiled at her: ok, do you want to leave him forever?

Rits: then what will i do? Where will i stay? I dont have a coin also, so how will i survive? He took away my all the properties which were on my name after my mom dad's death. So i dont have anything.

Sid (lifting her chin up): I am their na, if you are thinking that how will you manage everything. You will stay with me.

Rits smiled weekly: thank you but i cant, you too have your wife so it is a bad idea and another thing i will think that what and how will i manage after leaving him but i will not stay with you.

Sid: Ok as you wish. You love your self respect, that i know so why you just stay silent till date?

Rits got quite and looked down.

Sid: Its ok but be strong with this heart break and dont repeat the same mistake in your life.

Rits looked up at him: i dont want to marry some one else in future if i leave him because i still love him though hw cheated on me.

Sid: You love him?

Rits: yes i do love him because i loved him truely.

Sid's heart: Love do exist and she just had heart break.

Sid once again decided to think later on this topic with this point also.

After some time sid went home while thinking that do love exist or not?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After 2 months

In this 2 months, Mafia king always saved Mafia Queen from Queenie and the good thing is sidneet talked with eachother on calls and their feelings for eachother are growing with each passing second now. Both use to get lost while staring their wallpapers. Wait peeps let me tell you that both have kept their partners pics as their wallpaper and both are sharing same pic as their home screen which is their wedding pic in which both are kissing eachother.