The meet

Yoongis pov

I was at school trying to focus on my study's but because of my mother getting sick and our bills falling behind I had to do more work then focus on school so I was falling behind.

"MIN YOONGI" the teacher called out "yes ma'am?" I look at her tired "why haven't you done your homework again!?!" I roll my eyes "because ma'am I'm busy working and plus your bitch ass is boring as hell" everyone looked at me and laughed at the teacher "GO TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE RIGHT NOW!" "Whatever beats staying in here" I got up and grabbed my bag I walked out the class and started heading outside.

Once I got outside I started getting a call on my phone so I took it out and answered "hello?" "Hey yoongiiiiiiiii it's your sunshineeeeeee" "oh hey hobi what's up?" "Boss has another task for youuuuuuu" "mmm okay what is it?" "His name is lee know (IM SORRY) age 29 he likes to take walks in the park and the reason you have to kill him is because he's starting to spill some information about us" "ooh okay then I'll do it" "alright good luck yoongs" I hang up and sigh I put my phone away and I started walking to the park.

~jimins pov~

I was at my house tired with all the jobs my dad has given me I was about to close my eyes until I heard my phone ringing I groan and answered it "who is it and what do you want" "well that's a bit rude don't you think Jiminie" "oh hey joon what do you want?" "Okay well your dad says you can take a break from killing and you can do whatever you want" "finally okay thanks bye" "bye jiminie" i hang the phone and I look at the ceiling and sigh "this house is boring" I got up from my bed and grabbed my phone and AirPods I go out the house and started walking over to the park.

~the park~

I was walking down a path a man was in front of me and I was listening to music until I heard a gunshot and look around I saw the man fall down and saw blood going on the floor I was shocked and looked around until I saw the guy with a gun on a tall building

Yoongis pov

I was at the park sitting on the edge of a tall building I was looking through my gun and trying to find the guy after a few minutes later I found him I clock back my gun and I shoot him I put my gun in the case and lock it up I text hobi that it was done and I stood up and look around until my eyes met with a man we were staring at each other but I look away and I started running i jump off the building and I put on my gloves I was holding the case and I grab a wire line sliding down it.

My feet hit the ground and I let go of the wire and started walking like nothing happened i go onto my phone and started texting

Jimins pov

I was staring at him the whole wondering who he was and what he did for a living I go to the guy and check his breathing and he was dead so I grabbed his wallet and opened it "so your name is lee know huh well today was not your day" I put the wallet in my pocket and started walking off thinking about the guy I saw.

————————————————————————

Helloooooooo I hope you all like this first one I'm horrible at things like this but hope you liked it <3