Chapter 5 : DISAPPEARING BOY

Hey guys ! sorry for the 1 month break i miss you guys so much :) anyway , i’m sorry for this story to sound so fan-fic. From next chapter onwards i will write it more professionally like how normal book writers does and i’m very disappointed with this chapter to be honest because when i proof read it , i hate my sentence phrasing and weird English . sorry guy it’s 2:46am now and my brain isn’t working well .x

**********************************************************************************

Once both of them retreated from the hug, Alicia looks at me and frowned.

“Who’s this Greg?” she asked as she glared at me.

Greg cleared his throat and said, “Alicia meet Chelsea, Chelsea this is Alicia.” He said as he pointed at us.

“hi, nice to meet you .” i tried my hardest to sound as cheerful as possible and extended my hand for a handshake .

Alicia eyed me up and down pouting her lips as she flips her hair, and turned to face Greg.

“So Greg, i really miss you.” She said in a annoying high-pitched voice that all girls from my school’s cheerleader posses.

What? So that bitch doesn’t even bother to acknowledge me?! Whatever.

i backed away a little , wanting to give them some space to catch up with each other.

“Me too, Alicia .come ‘on let’s get onto my car.”

“Sure, anything you say babe.” She said flirtatiously and winked at Greg, not forgetting to roll her eyes at me before walking towards Greg’s car. 

“Come ‘on, let’s get you to my car.” Greg said as he slipped his arms around my waist.

“Greg.”

“What?”

Who is that Alicia girl? What is she doing here? “Nothing”, i swallowed a big lump of saliva as we walked slowly towards Greg’s car.

Alicia is already seated on the passenger seat of the car, playing with her nails.

Greg opened the back seat door and helped me in, not forgetting to buckle my seatbelt for me.

This guy can be so weird sometimes eh?

Greg then slipped into the driver’s seat and off we go !

“greg, i love you shirt !” Alicia said as she clasped both her hands together.

“Thanks, Alicia. What can i say? It’s MINE shirt.” Greg said as he smirked.

Alicia gives off this weird high pitched laugh before placing her hand on Greg’s lap. “Same old Greg”

She then  lifted her head and looked into the rear-view mirror. “EW! You sweatshirt is so ugly! Where did you get that from?”

“Probably from the garage.” Greg said as Alicia high-fived him.

“You’re a loser, missy.” She said as she winked at me.

Beet-each!

“Yeah, and just try to imagine how much worse it would be if I started hanging around with you, oh and, if your opinion mattered to me, I would be insulted.” I said and put on my fakest smile .

“psst!” Alicia said and folded her arms.

Greg looked over at me and laughed while shaking his head.

“We’re here” greg said looking at me via the rear view mirror. As soon as Alicia got out off the car she ran towards greg and linked her hands with his, before turning back smirking at me.