Chapter 2 : IN A HEARTBEAT

Hey rylistics! Have fun reading and I hope you enjoy it! Please do not stop reading, i promise it gets better and better . (picture of greg at the side)

*******************************************************************************

-Chelsea-

Michael took my suitcase from the chair and walked out of the cafe as i followed closely behind him. Leaving just enough space between us, just in case if he decides to turn back or whatsoever.

I hopped onto the black Porsche. Wow! This is one of the most luxiourious cars I’ve ever seen. Trying to be really careful while entering car. Because one thing for sure, i will never ever ever be able to afford a car like this. I fumbled with my seatbelts and settled in the passenger seat.

“Umm... how do you close these doors?” i asked, a little embarrassed.

“Oh, I’m so sorry about that” Michael reached over and pressed some buttons before the doors start closing.

GULP.

Did i mention? The car has doors like wings. i mean how cool is that ?!

“How old are you?” Michael asked.

“17.”

“That’s the same age as my son!”

“Oh, really? That’s pretty cool actually.”

Oh well, what a good liar you are Chelsea, you practically knows everything about his son. I rolled my eyes at my lousy jokes.

“mmm..Hmmm... You’re from West High right? My boys just transferred there today. i heard it’s a pretty amazing school ?”

“Yeah, not too bad i supposed.”

That’s the only conversation between us and the rest of the journey was silent.

“Do you need all those -we’re here thing?” Michael asked before grinning.

“No, that’s fine.”i replied before laughing.

I stepped out of the car and took in the view that was placed right in front of me.

Holy mama! It is wayyyy bigger than a mansion. i am definitely not exaggerating at all. The lawn is about five times the size of my entire house. With neatly trimmed grasses, and a few fountains to finish it off.

I stared in awe. This is the house that belonged to the man that appeared twice in Forbes.

As we make our way into the house we were greeted by tons of servants along the way. Some are trimming the grass, some are watering them, some are cleaning the fountain and the list goes on..... Why on earth do you need 8 maids just to clean your already sparkling clean lawn?

Michael opened the two doors and steeped inside. Before two servants scurried towards us and  took his clothes and my suitcase from Michael.

This house is honestly one of the biggest house I’ve ever seen in my whole entire life. Way better than those that appeared on teen’s crib.  You want to know how big it is? You can’t even see the end of the hallway, that’s how big it is.

The marble floor cooled my feet instantly and a shiver went down my spine.

I looked around in awed and i can feel myself salivating from this magnificent view, never in my life have i ever imagine myself living in a house like that. NEVER.

My thoughts was interrupted by Michael’s voice

“Welcome! Do you need a tour around this house? I know it’s a little big, but i hope you don’t mind.” Michael said, as a worried look spread across his gorgeous face.