Chapter 4 : ASHES AND WINE

Hey rylistics ! Sorry for the wait, I’m having writer’s block: / so yeah... i proudly present chapter 4! Hope you enjoy .x

*******************************************************************************

-GREG-

I can feel her staring at me throughout the whole journey.  I run my fingers through my face to make sure there’s nothing on my face.

“We’re here.” I said as i turn off the ignition and began making my way towards the passenger’s side of the car, opening the door for Chelsea.

“You don’t have to.” she said.

“i don’t want to get scolded by Liam. Stop talking and stop making life difficult for me.” 

But the truth is, i just want to be close to her, i just want to hold her in my arms. I want to make sure she is fine and safe.

I leaned in and carry her bridal style into the house; straight to her room, closing the doors with my legs.

I walked towards the bed and gently placed her onto the bed. I could feel her staring straight at me while biting her lips.

Did i hurt her, damn! She’s injured, i should be more careful with her.

“Why are you staring at me, am i that fit or?” not wanting to sound as though i cared about her.

“You wish, idiot.” She spit back.

“Whatever, I’m leaving. Call the servants if you need any help.”

I know i should be staying with her and take care of her. But hack, there’s no way i have the guts to do that.

*********************************************************************************

-CHELSEA-

“Why are you staring at me, am i that fit or?” Greg said.

“You wish, idiot.” I spit back .But who am i kidding, he look so darn fit in his grey Ramones t-shirt. The way he is biting his lips while placing me gently on the bed is such a turn on. i mean honestly, you’ll die if you’re me.

“Whatever, I’m leaving. Call the servants if you need any help.”  Greg said while raising his eyebrows.

I nodded my head. I’m praying he’ll never leave me alone here, i mean I’m injured.

I limped towards my bathroom and took a hot shower to massage my back muscle while calming my nerves down. 

I limped my way towards the Jacuzzi, holding onto whatever that’s beside, not wanting to fall as my feet are all wet from that shower earlier. I slipped into the huge Jacuzzi and turned on the tap while putting some petals in it.

“Don’t wake me up up up up up up .... Don’t wake me up”. My phones began to rand loudly .using all the strength that’s left on my arms, i pushed my body up and began limping my way out of the bathroom.

I walked slowly towards my bed and plopped down lightly before stretching to grab my phone.

“hola monkey!” Miranda chirped as usual.

“Hey randa!”

“How’s your leg?”

“Not too bad. It’s still a little swollen, but it’s cool.”

“Good to hear that. What about your prince charming? Is he there with you?”

“Nah, he is not. But of course i can manage it myself. Who needs that idiot here anyway?”