My 3 Possessive Alpha Mates

Hi I'm Ciara Johnson I'm the next in line to be alpha I was the first born and my brother Cody was born after even though we're twins I came out first. Today is the day where my father Dylan is introducing me to the other alphas and there sons. So right now my dad is driving to the alphas meeting.................. So now where just pulling up I wore something really hot I'm wearing short denim shorts and a pink tank top with pink and black ACG boots. I have my hair flat ironed and it goes to my elbows. me and my dad get out the car we walk up to the house and my dad stops and says "nice outfit now I'm going to have to set down rules to horny teenagers." I laughed and said " I can take care of myself dad." me and dad walked in and the guards eyed me up and down ewww how old are they like 29 and I'm 17. they sniffed the air and let us pass then we went up the stairs and stoped at the door my wolf got excited and happy for some reason. I asked her way was up and she said you'll have to wait and see. then we walked into the office I smelled the 3 most interesting smell ever my wolf was jumping with excitement. I looked around and saw the 3 most hottest guys I ever saw in my life. they were staring at me but then they both growled "MINE ". I stood frozen my wolf was yelling "MATES" after that all he'll broke loose they shifted and started fighting.