The prophecy

I didnt know where i was i was in a all white place.And somehow i was wearing a white dress. then out of nowhere came this woman she was beatiful.She walked up to me and said i see you have arrived its the prophecy dear. i said whats the prophecy she said it says in it you will have 3 mates you must have children with all of them.When the children are born theyll be very powereful.I looked at her like she out of her freaking mind.Im still a virgin.

she told me when the children turn a certain age you or 1 of your mates will die.My wolf whimpered.Then she said there will be people after your children and you when your together your very powerful she said.then she said she must send me back to my body.i dont know what happend next but i woke up in my body.with my mates and my dad and mom surrounding me. The mate that that bit me was looking down ashamed my dad had his head down and my mom was asleep.My other 2 mates were staring at me.I tried to talk but my mouth was really dry.

i croaked and everyone looked at me.i tried to say water and appearently one of my mates understood he ran ot and got me some water.the one that bit me looked at me and said im so sorry ill never hurt you again.my other mate came back and gave the water.he helped me drink the water.then i said i have to tell you guys something.i knew i had to tell them about the prophechy then i started telling them.