10//what happened here?

Y/n's POV

I said "Shrek, I'm sorry but-"

Someone interrupts. "What are you kids doing here all by yourselves?"

Shrek and I look up at this person. It was a teacher. Shrek has a shocked look on his face. "Sorry, ma'am. We got distracted and couldn't find our way home after the school disappeared." The teacher sighed. "It's expected for children like you. When I was your age, I was getting lost all the time. It was stressful."

"I'll help you get home." The teacher added. She was so nice, I wonder why I never see her in classes. Like, ever.

A few hours pass, and you may be wondering, 'Aren't your parents looking for you by now?' Well, no.. They never really cared about me since I had 149 other siblings. They never had enough attention left for the eldest child. Anyways, we were walking home when I started thinking. Where did Spongebobe go? I just forgot about him ever since I ran away. Should I even care about him? I mean, he didn't care for me when I stormed off. He kind of just.. stood there.

I thought he was the sweetest man in the world, but he doesn't even care about me. I look down at my feet, disappointed.

While I was thinking, I heard the teacher yell "Is that a dead body?!" I quickly look up to see..

No.. It can't be...

*Hello! I am here to interrupt to bring you a commercial!!

Have you ever had musty, dry, oh so crusty hair? Well, I know a solution! Try the DeCrustifier! It has been proven by so many scientists to have worked splendidly!

So, don't you want to try it? Everyone you know already loves it!

Try now, DeCrustifier! Dial 9050-1934 (don't actually) now for a 69% off sale!*

"SPONGEBOBE!" I shout. I'm staring at his unconscious body, shaking.

The teacher and Shrek are also taken aback in shock. The teacher, who is also a nurse, runs to him and checks his pulse. I'm scared, what if he's.. dead?! The teacher sighed in relief. "Don't worry, he's alive." All my worries leave my body. Shrek on the other hand rolls his eyes. I didn't know what he meant, but I was too happy to mind it. Since he was in pretty bad shape, the teacher nurse had to bring him to the shack nearby to heal him. We haven't seen this shack before, but I sure hope the owner is friendly.

We carry Spongebobe to the shack, and knock on the door. The door proceeds to burn in flames because of it. "Oh, sorry. It does that for any intruder." A voice says from the shadows. "Um, hello?" I say, tilting my head. The voice steps closer.

It's a little girl, with short brown hair, a pink shirt, orange shorts, and a strange purple backpack. Weird color combination. But I'm willing to trust her if it saves Spongebobe. "Who are you?" Shrek says, rather aggressively. I whisper to him. "Shrek, calm down, maybe she can help us."

The little girl looks at us, and then looks at the teacher nurse carrying Spongebobe. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you had a patient. Wait, come in!" We slowly walk inside this dusty hut and lay Spongebobe down on a table. "We're sorry to bother you, but we need to heal this man urgently." The nurse teacher says while reaching for her purse. The girl brings out some medicine and bandages. "It's no problem, really. I'm Dora."

"Wait, Dora?" Shrek makes eye contact with her. "I can't believe I found you."