The House

The house was beautiful. I instantly ran up to the attack and let me say it was amazing.  One of the walls on thr side of the house was made out of glass. Im guessing it is that one sided glass because from outside it looked like a mirror.

The roof had four skyline windows. I decided I was going to put my bed under one of them so I could watch the stars, rain and morning sunshine.

Running downstairs and through the house I ran into the kitchen.  It was a very modern kitchen, which was connected to a scullery.

In the scullery there was a back door that went out into the courtyard where you could hang ur washing. 

The kitchen was open going the dining room and lounge. There was a whole wall made practically of glass going out into a beautiful garden that had a small forest in one corner and a pond in the other.

"Mom!"

"Yeah?" Mom said with a slight bit of amusement to my reaction.

"I love this place!!!"

"Haha me too, I think its perfect for our new start."

"Defiantly, I've already chosen the attack as my room so no storing junk got it," I said with a play full tone.

"Don't worry honey, we have a basement for that" my mom said with a laugh.

"Wow! This place is huge!! How did you manage to pay for this?"

" Well, from the money we received from the trail," she stated blankly and I knew I hit a spot, "im going to get dinner ready once I sign the sheet with the movers do u want to order out for dinner? I can ask them if thy can make some recommendations for nice place for pizza? "

"Yeah sure ill just start unpacking my room," I said as I ran up the stairs to my room.

I only noticed now that there where boxes everywhere. Well the movers do move fast.

~~

"So... where will I go to school?" I asked mom as we ate our pizza. It was some of the best pizza I have ever tried.

"Well I have enrolled you at the local school, Cambridgeshire High, it a lovely school. Very modern if I say so. Its under two years old but its very good.

I was in my senior year and I cant say im not nervous. After everything I hope I can just fit in and not show anything of my past.

"Awesome, thanks Mom, for everything. After everything you have been my rock and I just wanted to say thank you."

My mom and I had become very close over the past year and I really had to thank her.

"Don't worry about it honey, your amazing and ill do anything for you and you've got to remember that, okay? "

"Okay mom," I stood up and collected our dishes, "so when do I start?"

"In a week so we have time to start collecting all your essentials for school."

"Oh okay, Im going to go up and sort my room a bit and then ill crash, im exhausted, love you Mom, night," I said placing a kiss on her cheek.

~~

Thanks for reading!!!

Xx Rizzo

A:/N ... Hey guys so ill proberly update once a week so either Saturday or Sundays, sorry for the wait. Again thanks for the reads!

Xx Rizzo