the fourth luna

I woke up on the bed, Hazel was nowhere to be seen. Caydon burst into the room. "Lilac..... the Jaxson moonlight pack..... have been spotted about five miles..... from here." He struggled to get the words out, I jumped up and headed out on search with him, that's when I saw the man from legends stood there with his mate at the end of the drive.

"Rogues" I whispered. "Why are you here, your sons are being held captive because of crimes they committed on my mate!" I shouted at him, he came closer, making me feel uneasy.

"I am here for the 10th Luna from the Whitefield pack." He spoke power lacing his voice. I knew he was a hybrid and so were his sons, that's why they are still alive.

"You will not have her." I shouted anger now present in my voice, he laughed then threw a girl down on the ground, she looked like she should only be 20, but I could feel she was older.

"I'm tired of the fourth Luna now. I heard the 10th Luna is even stronger, than the ones before her, she has something of mine as well." He spoke while moving closer to me and kicking this poor girl across the ground, then something caught my eye, the turtle pendant in his hands.

"That's Hazel's" I whispered in shock, he grinned. I had just given it away that she was right here, he sniffed the air.

"The sweet smell of apple juice and peach." He spoke with a sinister tone, then smiled at me. "Where is she" he whispered, in the blink of an eye his hand was round my throat, I kicked and punched him. However it wasn't enough, his fist went through my skin, once he let me go, Caydon burst through the door, I couldn't hear what he had said, as my hearing had been damaged as well. As I struggled inside I didn't even notice that Hazrl was sat in the kitchen, or that Caydon had told her to run.

"Father he is here" I muttered as I collapsed on the floor. Once I came to I found myself in the pack hospital, the doctor entered the room.

6 months later:

"Well you took quiet a bit of damage, and you are finally healed." He explained.

"How many are here? Where is Hazel?" I asked weakly and pointed to the empty chair next to me, the doctor sighed.

"it was a rough fight, you are lucky to have survived not many people did. As for Hazel, she got quiet the beating." The doctor explained, my heart sunk "don't worry she is ok, so is the baby." He continued.

"Who didn't survive?" I asked concerned, we had a lot of young wolves in the pack house.

"Well the Jaxson brother's father didn't, the fourth Luna didn't either. Other than that the others where from your pack, I'm sorry to say this but Alice and Jax were killed protecting Hazel and Emilie was killed protecting Alice." The doctor explained, other names were being said but all I could focus on were those three names, just then two people entered, but something was wrong.

"Doctor, I thought you said the baby was fine?" I asked, looking Hazel up and down she wasn't pregnant, tears filled her eyes as she started to cry.

"Lilac, you've been in a coma for 6 months, the baby has been born" Hazel cried. My eyes tear up, at hearing that, I didn't get to see the baby be born, I wasn't there for the first month of the baby's life, I start to cry that's when i hear the soft cries of a baby. "Lilac you may not have been there for a month, but now you are here." Hazel softly whispered, as I look up I could see she is holding a beautiful baby, in a beautiful pink and white dress.

"You had a girl?" I ask Hazel nodded that's when Caydon stepped in.

"Hazel called her Alice, then this little one Jax and the smallest Emilie" Caydon spoke softly while holding two beautiful babies, one in blue and white the other in purple and white. I was shocked.

"You had tripplets?" I asked completely shocked, Hazel laughed and I smiled at the names "you named them after the three people who died protecting you and the babies?" I asked, hazel just smiled.

"At least they have names of their protectors" Caydon explains, and smiles. Slowly moving over to me Caydon places little Emilie in my arms, her little eyes opened slowly, to reveal a soft Luna pink eye colour.

"She is a Luna" I whispered, looking at Hazel, fear in my tone, however Hazel just smiles at me. After four hours I was allowed to go home, but in strict rules of no extensive work or training, this made things hard. I can't sleep much tonight, the horrendous storm is keeping me up, however the babies seem to be sleeping through, so does hazel come to think of it, as I get up and head to the door I hear a little cry. Turning around quickly thinking Hazel was having a bad dream, my eyes lock with the soft Luna pink eyes of Emilie, just like her mum's when she is in her wolf form. Picking her up gently out of her coat, I start to cradle her. "My beautiful baby Luna I'll protect you, till the day I die, that I promise." I whisper to the little fragile Emilie in my arms, I know that a promise made by a wolf from Alpha blood is special and must not be broken.