Hazel leaves

Lilac's P.O.V

Hazel left for her normal run but she had gone for longer, that's when I hear the front door slam shut and see a very angry Hazel in the door way glaring at my dad and Caydon.

"Hey Hazel what's up?" Caydon asks concerned my dad doesn't dare muster any words

"Hazel call down please, you are scaring me" I plead with her so doesn't stop looking at Caydon and my dad, then she steps closer causing both the guys to flinch, she grinned

"So you are scared of me huh?" she asks her voice laced with anger and hatred

"Hazel calm down" I plead again but my words ignored, my dad steps forward and speaks

"Hazel where did you go?" he asks concerned

"To my old pack, which if I last remember wasn't there because they were murdered along with my family" she growled I look confused

"Shit. Hazel let me explain" my dad starts to talk

"No don't bother, my brother was alive for eleven years but you both kept it from me for what my own safety, like shit cause the Grayson pack still showed up." she shouts then pauses for a moment "Its clear to see that my brother didn't want me, and that this pack doesn't want me. You should have just told me he was alive and had two more fucking kids and that Jason was still alive. I don't care for your petty excuses. I'm leaving" she continued while shouting tears start forming in my eyes. Chasing her up the stairs and into her room, locking the door behind me and pushing her down on my bed.

"Hazel don't leave please I want you here" I beg as tears start to fall however her face is expressionless. I clash my lips against her's crying as she just pulls me close to her and starts to cry, our tears mix. When we part she sighs.

"I've got to is it will keep you safe. The Grayson pack came here because of me, if I go they won't come here again" she whispers in my ear I hear her voice crack when she says that she has to and again when she says about it being because of her. She slides out from under me gets up and takes her stuff the the truck, coming back to grab more bits of hers she picks up her favourite red flannel, the one she looks so beautiful in, I sat and grab it.

"Please leave me with this and some of our pictures, please just so I have part of you here" I ask as tears still stream from my eyes she nods places a kiss on my lips and leaves. I'm left in an almost empty room, only pictures of us and her bed remain. I cry into one of her pillows when I hear a knock at her door.

"Hey there Lilac." one of the softest voices comes through the door, I refuse to look because it's not Hazel, I also don't respond to the voice. They come on in and sit next to me on the bed, a soft sigh leaves their lips. "Need any tension relived?" they ask, I just shake my head.

"No only Hazel could make me feel good as she does that" I finally respond holding back the tears.

"Yeah well Hazel has left, without you so you need someone to do that" the voice replies, I feel a soft hand on my side, working it's was down my body, then a door slams shut and a very angry Hazel is in the door of her room.

"Oh glad to know my mate is happy I'm leaving" she scoffs as she walks out tears in my eyes, I follow her. As she gets out and in her car about to get in, to drive off, I push her against it and kiss her neck, tears in her eyes from feeling betrayed, she wraps her arms around my waist and pull me closer. "Fine I won't leave, I guess I can make you mine and mate with you, before I do leave." she whispers as she moans softly next to my ear, I grin in approval, not hearing the last part of what she said, as my lips are guided towards hers we take this up to her room, shutting and locking the door. As she pushed me down on to the bed, lips collide in a passionate soft kiss, hands roam the other one's body, as we part for air Hazel takes this opportunity to remove both mine and her top off and on the floor. Lips collide again as I reach up and round for the clasp of her bra while she is doing the same to me, a soft moan escapes both of our lips at the same time, just as I am about to undo the clasp of her bra a knock is heard at her door.

"Hazel you in there? Look I'm sorry ok, I was going to tell you, I really was. Hazel please. You are the closest thing to a little sister I have. Please hazel" the voice begs outside the door, it was Caydon. Hazel removes herself from me and puts her top back on, shooting me a glare, I could tell she wasn't happy. The door unlocked and opened quickly causing a upset Caydon to tumble into her room.

"I honestly don't care Caydon, you lied to me. How do I forgive that, all this time believing my whole family were dead, you became an older brother to me, and you still lied to me. I looked up to you Caydon." she replied to him "I'm leaving. Don't expect me back for a week or so" she sighed, I just sat on the bed tears streamed down my cheeks heartbroken. Caydon looking guilty and like he had just lost on one person he loved after his family went missing came over and hugged me. The only noise left in the room was silence that was soon filled with the sound of a black pickup truck's engine turning on and slowly driving away, the sound getting fainter and fainter along with Hazel's scent of apple juice and peach, tears continued to stream down my face I felt alone, abandoned, rejected and unwanted.

"She doesn't want us" my wolf cried.