To kill

I wake up the next day to see Kira right in front of me. "Up" he demands. "Leave me alone" I shoot back. "That's an order!" He shouts. I roll my eyes and get up, he then grabs my face and turns my face towards him. "Don't roll your eyes at me!" He yells. "Fine!" I scoff. I go to my desk and sit down, and he follows me standing right behind me. I go on my computer and grab my headset to play video games. I open my favorite video game but, he uses his tentacles to grab my arms. I start struggling, the tentacles feel gross around my arms. "Use the death-note" he says. He uses his tentacles to make me nod my head. "Fine.." I groan. He turns the news on the computer and makes me write names in the book. "I will stand here behind you so that you don't have an excuse to not be writing names" he says. "Oh good what a treat" I groan sarcastically.

"Knock it off with the sarcasm I have a quick temper" he speaks with a cold tone. "I can tell" I chuckle. "I think I need to tell you what our relationship is" he says. "You are not an individual or superior, you're mine and my vessel, you only belong to me and you do what I say"he explained. I try not to laugh because he sounds like an idiot talking to ME like he owns ME. I start laughing in his face. "If you don't do what I say you'll be punished!" He yells. "Do you wanna be punished!?" He yells. "Ha your just a figment of my imagination!" I laugh. I pick up the death note and rip one of the pages before chewing it up and spitting it out. "This isn't real when I open my eyes you'll disappear!" I shout. I close my eyes and then open them to see him still standing there angry. He looked like steam was gonna come out his ears. He's pissed.

He uses his tentacles to drag my across the room to my bed. He covers my mouth and starts squeezing me with the tentacles until I feel like I'm about to pass out. "now! Will you be obedient or do I need to squeeze you until you pop like a pimple and find somebody else!" He shouts. I start struggling and he squeezes tighter. "Answer or you'll pop! Will you he obedient yes or no!" He shouts. I nod in agreement and he puts me back in the chair and stands behind me. I start writing names of criminals while almost crying, I can't believe he's doing this to me. Why is he doing this... I just wanna have a normal life without the trauma of him. He patting my head and then after I'm done he lays me down on my bed. If I don't do what he says I'll die, and if I do but fuck it up I'll be arrested.

A few weeks later everybody on the news is going crazy that Kira is back. "Everyone in America and Japan is in panic as Kira appears to be making a comeback" the lady says. "We had a scare in twenty-eighteen but now this killer appears to be legit" she explains. "Were with the chief of police who's currently trying to calm down the crowd of investigators and townspeople" she says. I gulp, I can't believe I did this I was forced to. I can't believe I'm making people shake in their boots by being so cruel, no! I have to remind myself that this isn't my fault it's one man's fault, as I look back at him I can only remind myself more this isn't of free will. I pout at him and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Don't pout" he orders. I stop pouting and begin to write more names down until I see on the clock it's time to study. I got up and hid the note how Kira showed me. "So If you don't mind me asking what was your name before you became Kira?" I ask. He ignores me and grabs my textbooks for me. "Can I chill out today?" I ask. "Did you do your homework?" He asks. "Yeah during study hall you saw me" I answer. "Fine but keep eyes on the news something important might happen" he says. I turn the news on my tv and lay down on bed finally free. It feels like I just left a desert and drank fresh clean water, or I just took the hardest state taste and got a hundred percent score. Until I see the letter N on the tv.