Sasori x Reader Lemon: Patience

(Not my photo)
Sasori is an impatient man.
   Wether he's waiting for someone or he's making someone wait. He hates it. Of course, usually, he would try his best not to keep you waiting, right? Depends.  
   You huff, as Sasori sat at his workbench, trying to figure out what was going wrong. He stayed silent, filling the room with an eerie darkness. Sasori had messed up on one part, but didn't know which, and you being in the room whining at him didn't help at all.
     "Shut up, you brat..." Sasori hissed under his breath, annoyance was clear in his voice.
     "But Danna! Please, you've been ignoring me all day!" You whined, hoping he would just look at you.
     "You know, you're starting to sound like that other blonde brat." Sasori said, not turning back. You huff again, crossing your arms and turning away from him. "If you'd just leave me alone, it wouldn't take so damn long." He sighed, slamming a tool on the table. You let out a squeak, getting afraid. Sasori picked it back up, and continued working. "Where the hell was it?" He cursed under his breath, losing his focus.
"Fine, keep ignoring me, see what happens." You scoffed and attempt to stomp out the room.

   "Is that how you feel, (y/n)...?"

     And at this moment you knew, you fucked up.

You stop dead in your tracks, fear and regret trickle up your spine. You shudder, as the cold voice of Sasori's sends feelings of terror and anxiety through your skull. You feel deaf, the hard pumping of your heart beating through your chest painfully. you feel like losing your breath, you try to inhale, but a lump is stuck on your throat, making it impossible to cough. Your legs feel heavy, as if they were glued to the floor. The walls and door are getting smaller- no- you're being backwards, but that can't be possible. It's getting harder to breathe now, you're panicking, begging for oxygen. You feel like having a heart attack, wheezing, you try to back up, but of course, you can't.
    All of a sudden, you're whipped around, invisible chakra strings wrap around your struggling body, oxygen leaving your lungs almost entirely as if you were slammed into concrete chest-first. You feel dizzy as you pant for air.

        As you finally come to your senses, you see Sasori sitting beside you on the bed as he placed you near him. His cold, wooden fingers grazed your cheek gently, causing you to shiver. He loosens up the chakra strings just enough so he can take your shirt from your body. You weren't going on a mission for today so all you had was sweat pants and a t-shirt. You shrieked as Sasori ripped your shirt, exposing your entire upper body to the cold air. A soft noise escapes Sasori's lips as he starts playing with your waist band. He slowly pulls them off, looking into your eyes with that cold, dark stare as he smirks.

        Your breath hitches in your throat, you watch carefully as your eyes follow his fingers as they gently run down your inner thighs. His cold fingers so close to your nether region made you feel hot and wet down there. Sasori stretches the chakra strings farther apart with his index finger, spreading your legs painfully.

       "Ah, S-Sasori-kun, no.." You whine, your hamstrings pulling tightly. You wanted to rub your legs together, to get the friction to stimulate yourself. He chuckled in response, so he got up and smiled.
"Hehehe... I've just begun starting to teach you the importance of patience~" Sasori coos, slowly walking towards the door.

     "W-What? What are you doing?!" You cry out to him.
Sasori winks as he walks out the door and shuts it loudly.

                        The End

Ok Maybe not

Ok

It's over

Fine.

   It's been like, an hour now, your legs trembling from the soreness and the cold. It hurt like hell, so you try to wiggle out of the strings. You try to flip over, but the strings only pulled tighter on you. You pant as you will the strength in you to pull away, but he had tied your arms above your head, your legs just spread out, exposing your entire vagina into the cold air. Shivers come up your spine and you're hanging centimeters above from the bed. You force your hips down, but it's futile. It only pulls the strings harder on your legs and it's already tearing you apart. The heat dripping from you had disappeared and your only thought was to escape Sasori's strings. Your throat was coarse and you were begging for air, but you tried screaming for him.