Pain x Reader Lemon: Alone

(A/N): Pain is an alive human in this one, acting more like Yahiko and feels things more intensely. Also, no piercings so he's basically Yahiko, but you call him Pain.

      Barefoot, you walk into the room Leader-Sama told you enter. The first thing that catches your eye is the walls, the pattern is similar to the one in Orochimaru's hideout when you were captured there. Pain heard of you and your abilities and saw that you had a huge amount of potential and would be put to better use as an Akatsuki member. So, he captured you before Orochimaru could take your body. You were ever so thankful for that, looking at the walls sent all the bad memories through your brain again. You brush your soft fingertips against the rough texture, dust collecting on the tips of your fingers. Slowly, you drag your fingers on the circle-like patterns. You turn around, seeing the neatly made bed with a single candle beside it on the nightstand. The scent of auburn and old books filled your nose as you wander around the room.

    "I see you've made yourself comfortable, (Y/N)." A deep, sultry voice startled you, and you turn around to see who it was. A wave of relief washed over you as you see it was only your boyfriend. You walk up to him, embracing him tightly. Pain wraps his arms around you, gently stroking your head.

     "Please don't leave me, Pain-sama..." You whimpered, tears forming in the corners of your eyes, holding him tighter.

     "I'll only be gone for around 5-7 months, I'll come back, don't worry." Pain whispers soothingly into your ear. Listening to his voice made you feel calmer and comfortable. Your nails dig into his back as you start sobbing. Pain shushes you gently, stroking your back. He lets go of you, holding your hand. You follow him into the bed, where he placed you beside him.

   Pain looks into your eyes filled with misery. His own eyes filled with sadness looking at you. He tried to fix it by placing his lips against yours, kissing you softly. You moan into the kiss, tears stinging your cheeks. With his other hand, Pain wipes the tears clean off your cheeks, then holding the back of your head and pulling you deeper into the kiss. You could feel his tongue push against your mouth, so you open it slightly. His tongue rubbing against yours  made warmth bubble up inside you, you feel so fulfilled. You moan gently as Pain kisses you passionately. Getting bored and not wanting to bore you, he pulls away from the kiss abruptly. You whine as he does, wiping your mouth from the dripping saliva. Pain leans backward, letting you take control. You blush slightly, not knowing what to do.

"I-I don't want to do something wrong..." You mumble quietly, embarrassed.

----------------Lemon Start----------------

"It's okay, (Y/N). It's my first time too." Pain smiles sweetly, making you feel more relaxed. Anxiously, you place yourself on top of Pain's lap, shifting until you were comfortable. There, you placed your hands on his chest and pushed him down gently. You kiss his lips softly, running your hands down his chest. You lean down to land soft pepper kisses on his collarbone, making him moan quietly. You took the fabric that held his cloak together, and gently pulled the buttons apart. Pain watches you curiously, waiting for your next move.

     You rubbed your hands down his muscular chest, caressing his every muscle. With shaky hands, you spread his cloak farther apart, nervously undressing him. You run your hand from his abdomen, tracing a finger to his pectorals. First, you give him a teasing look, to which Pain replied with a smirk. Then you delicately squeezed his nipples, which caused him to squirm under you. Proud with what you did, you do it to his other nipple. You do it, and Pain grits his teeth, holding in his moans.

   "(Y-Y/N), don't tease me like that..." Pain moans quietly, not letting you show his determination to not scream. You giggle at him,

   "It's funny when you do that thing!" You laugh, proceeding to pinch him again. Pain lets out a strangled moan, gripping the bedsheets under him.