Chapter: 0

(I've made a few changes to the story and fix any grammatical errors)

Y/N P.O.V

Lorraine, Ed and I are sitting in the living room with the clients that are Debbie, Camilla and Rick.

"It scares us just thinking about it. When you hear it, you're going to think we're insane" Debbie says.

Ed was getting his tape recorder ready for the interview as he looks up for a moment at the clients.

"Try us. Please, from the start" Ed says as he places the tape recorder on the table.

[Click]

Ed then presses the record button and signal Debbie to start. She took a deep breath as she begins to explain the occurrences.

"It started out small, like a hand or a leg was in a different position. Then its head was looking up instead of down. A-and then one day, it was in a completely different room. It was like it was moving around by itself." Debbie explained.

"Ever think that maybe somebody had a key to your apartment and was just playing a trick on you? or perhaps an intruder that took a liking to your doll?" I questioned Debbie.

"That's exactly what we thought. But never once did we find any sign or evidence of intrusion. Nor anyone that like this type of dolls." Debbie answered.

"And this all led you to believe that the doll was possessed?" questioned Lorraine.

"Yes. Camilla got in touch with a medium. We learned from her that a seven-year-old girl named Annabelle Higgins had died in this apartment. She was lonely and took a liking to my doll. All she wanted was to be friends." Debbie explained.

"When we heard this, we felt really sorry for her. I mean, we're nurses, we help people. So, we gave her permission to move into the doll." Camilla said.

"Wait, you did what?" Ed questioned.

"She wanted to live with us by inhabiting the doll. We said yes." Camilla answered.

"But then things got worse." Debbie said.

!Flashback!

3rd P.O.V

[Laughter]

Debbie was opening the front door as both her and Camillia were laughing. that's when Debbie looks down to see a piece of paper. Debbie then picks it up and reads.

Miss me?

[Scoffs]

Debbie then looks at Camilla and saw her looking at something. Debbie looked at the direction Camilla was looking at. There they saw Annabelle at the hallway floor a deem light from inside a room halfway open giving them a better view of the doll. They looked at each other than cautiously walk up to Annabelle scared.

"When we came home, she was sitting in the hallway. But we had left her in the spare room."

The both of them looks at Annabelle's hand to see a red crayon. Camilla then looked at the deem lighted room as she opens it wide enough to see inside.