Chapter: 10

"Lorraine throw me the scissors!" I yelled.

Lorraine looked at me and carefully throw the scissors. I grab them in mid-air and ran towards Nancy. Roger and Ed were trying to hold Nancy in place but they were getting dragged with her as well. Once I was close to Nancy's hair a cut the peace of hair that was dragging her.

"Is she ok?" Lorraine asked worried.

                            [Crying]

"It's okay, I got you." Roger said to Nancy.

"Did you get it?" Ed asked Drew who had a camera that recorded everything.

"Yeah" Drew said.

*I think that should be enough evidence for the church.* I thought.

"Y/n, your back" Brad said.

I turn around to look at him.

*what does he mean my back?" I thought confused.

"You're bleeding" Brad said concern.

*huh...* I thought.

"We should call an abundance." Drew said.

"No!" I yelled.

*uh, damn* I thought.

Everyone looked at me.

"Uh, it's not that bad... And i don't have health insurance... So it will cost a lot. We just have to bandage it and maybe clean the wounds." I said.

"[Sigh], Drew get the medical supplies in the bathroom." Ed said.

"On it" Drew said.

"AND We also need to check if Lorraine and Nancy have wounds too" I said.

"While we fix up the three of you, will have to take a break until morning comes" Ed said.

*who knows what would happen if we sleep* I thought.

                           [Time skip]

We were all getting ready to leave.

*My wounds have been clean and bandage. Lorraine and Nancy have a few cuts but nothing serious.* I thought.

Drew and I grabbed the bag of equipment and started walking out.

Roger, the daughters and Ed were right behind us.

"I'll have the footage developed and get it over to Father Gordon. He's our Liaison at the church. I imagine we'll get a pretty fast response." Ed explained.

I open the ban door and put the equipment in. I get out of the way so Drew could put the equipment he has in.

"Listen, Roger?" Ed said.

"Yeah?" Roger said.

"Listen, when we get the exorcist, I'll be back. But Lorraine and Y/n..." Ed said.

"Yeah, I understand." Roger said.

"Until then Drew's gonna keep an eye on you." Ed said.

"Hey, Ed, thank you for everything." Roger said.

I look at Lorraine who sat at the side of the ban door. Drew, Brad and I went back inside to get the last three bags in the house. We each grab one and went to the ban.

*huh... Where's Lorraine?* I thought.

I put the bag in the ban and look around.

"That's everything" Drew said.