Chapter: 3

I was next to Lorraine in the left side of the projector. While Ed was on the right side of the projector.

"Fear is a feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger. Whether it's a ghost, a spirit or an entity, they all feed on it." I said.

"Take Maurice here. -points at the projector-. He's a French-Canadian farmer who had nothing more than a third-grade education, yet after he was possessed, spoke some of the best latin I'd ever heard. Sometimes backwards. He'd been molested by his father, who had also tortured him repeatedly. A dark spirit made its home in this man." Ed explained.

"Now, if you look into his eyes,- Lorraine points at the projector that shows Maurice crying blood and Lorraine cleaning off the blood tears-. You can see him tearing blood." Lorraine said.

    [Man on video speaking indistinctly]

"And like that, an upside-down cross started to appear from within his body." I said.

*even though i wasn't there, Lorraine told me what happened. Kinda sad that we can't save everyone." I thought.

       [Students gasp]

"All right, Drew, you can hit the lights." Ed said.

Once Drew turn on the lights a bunch of students put there hand up.

"Oh" Ed whispered.

*heh, even I'm surprised* i thought.

"Did you personally perform the exorcism?" A woman asked.

"No, I'm not authorized. But I've assisted on many and y/n have also assisted on many." Ed said.

"See, an exorcism can be very dangerous, not only for the victim, but for anyone in the room." I said.

"So, what happened to Maurice?" The same woman asked.

"Well, he tried to kill his wife, but instead he shot her in the arm and then he turned the gun on himself. Maurice had a very troubled life with little to live for and not even an exorcist could bring him back." Ed said.

"Which brings us to the three stages of demonic activity:- I pull on the projector screen and show the green board-. Infestation, oppression and possession." I said.

I turned around to faced the students.

"Now, infestation: that's the whispering, the doorsteps, the feeling of another presence, wich ultimately grows into oppression, the second stage. Now this is where the victim, and it's usually the one who's the most psychologically vulnerable, is targeted specifically by an external force. Breaks the victim down. Crushes their will. And, once in a weakened state, leads them to the third and final stage: possession." I explained the three stages.

The bell ranged that tells us that classes are over. Students began to pack there stuff and leave. Lorraine and Ed started packing there stuff while i walked up to Drew to help him with the Equipment.

"Hey Drew, need help getting the equipment to the car?" I asked.

"That would be great, thanks y/n" Drew said.

Drew and i began to put the equipment inside the cases. It took a few minutes to put everything inside the two cases. I looked at the front of the classroom to see Ed and Lorraine finishing packing and left the classroom. I then looked at Drew who was talking to a woman. I didn't want to disturb him so i grabbed the two heavy cases and left.

*this cases are heavy. But nothing i can handle.* i thought.

I then made it to the parking lot where a saw Ed and Lorraine putting there stuff inside the car. I made it to the trunk and open it. I put the two cases in and close the trunk. When i looked up i saw Drew coming over here with the lady a saw him with.