Prologue

I know I used to be normal. Well this body used to be normal at least. I don't know how I know, I just do. I can feel it. No, I can see it. In dreams I can see his past. God he was idiotic to ever use that game even when he knew somthing like this could happen. But he also wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed if he thought playing the game would have made him cool with his friends. Look where that led him. Just look where dying to be cool ended him. In a lifeless body with his mind in limbo. Possesed by a demon. Possed by me.

        Now I know what you are thinking. You're thinking that I am an evil spirit from hell who possessed this boy for my own demotic plans, but I didn't. I possessed him (or Lucas Goodman as I figured out) because he was idiotic enough to get drunk use a Ouija board and get a demon angry with his friends. His friends escaped becoming possesed but he wasn't so lucky.

    He couldn't get away fast enough and ended up getting seriously hurt. He's been in the hospital for a couple of days before I came along. I found him at the hospital in his town on the break of death before I possesed him.

      With me possesing him I saved his life. Helped him heal but with me possessing him I ended up losing my own mind. I forgot my own past and only get glimpses of his. So I don't exactly know myself or who Lucas was.