s.

you don't need me
just leave me

——

jae had the same things on as yesterday, but with a few more accessories and more color. his heart pounded faster and faster the closer he got to the park, and once he got there he felt like he was suffocating.

younghyun tapped him from behind, pecking jae's forehead. clearly it had summoned butterflies in jae's stomach, which all froze when younghyun grabbed his arm.

"you fell quite hard for me, park jae hyung."

younghyun pulled out an airplane ticket, one going to korea. jae felt tears swell up in his eyes, fearing that the moment he wished would never happen had arrived.

"i hope you fall even harder when i'm gone."

"w-what..?"

"oh, you thought i really loved you back? dreamed of marrying me? i'll let it stay as a dream in your little fantasies."

younghyun flicked jae's forehead and slipped a box into jae's hands.

"love is a game, don't lose next time cutie."

jae's tears fell as younghyun walked away with a smirk of victory, contrasting the big feeling of guilt he felt in his chest. he had something for jae, but stopped himself from ever thinking he'd get attached to someone ever again.

game over, park jae hyung.
kang younghyun took your heart.
he tore it to pieces.
you failed to make him stay.
you lose.